Night Shred Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
Looking around for an honest review of the Night Shred? Well, you're in luck. Today we tackle everything you need to know about this night time fat burner supplement.
Night Shred is an all-natural sleep aid and nighttime fat-burning supplement manufactured by Inno Supps. A good night's sleep is essential for our health 1. The body synthesizes protein while we sleep, which aids in the development of muscles and bones, as well as the healing of tissues and the strengthening of our immune systems 2.
Night Shred contains all-natural ingredients that naturally promote deep relaxation, which improves the amount and overall quality of sleep. This supplement was formulated to increase nighttime metabolic rate, which accelerates thermogenesis-induced fat burning and muscle repair during sleep.
This review is a part of: The Best Night Time Fat Burner Supplements You Can Buy
Additionally, the components used to make Night Shred’s fat-burning formula suppress the appetite, which inhibits morning cravings. This helps with emotional eating, sleepless nights, and morning hour munchies 2.
Here You Will Discover More About:
Night Shred Benefits
Inno Supps is known for producing high-quality training recovery and fat-burning supplements that are vegan-friendly and additive-free. Their formula is designed to improve sleep quality by inducing a quicker onset of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. This allows users to stay asleep, so they wake up feeling rejuvenated and invigorated the following day 3.
Night Shred’s all-natural ingredients increase the synthesis of growth hormones, which improves nighttime muscle repair and minimizes post-workout pain. This leads to greater lean muscle development and further fat burning. Additionally, this supplement is claimed to lower cortisol levels in the body, wherein high cortisol is linked to increased anxiety and stress 4.
Through the use of CLA + L-carnitine tartrate that stimulates metabolism during REM cycle, Night Shred unquestionably contributes to achieving restful, rejuvenating sleep 7.
GABA, Chamomile, Passionflower, and Valerian Root work together to promote muscle repair overnight 8.
Night Shred Ingredients
Night Shred utilizes compounds that induce sleep by controlling body temperature, hormone levels, and blood pressure. Details of the benefits offered by individual ingredients and complexes used to create Night Shred’s formula are provided below.
- Magnesium (200mg)
- Night Time Recovery Complex (510mg)
- Valerian Root
Natural Adaptogen Compound
- Ashwagandha (200mg)
PM Fat Burning Complex (76mg)
- Grains of Paradise
Mood Enhancement Complex (35.5mg), consisting of:
- Melatonin (3mg)
Magnesium is a critical mineral for maintaining wellness in both the brain and body 10.
Magnesium is involved in numerous reactions occurring in the body, including energy production, building protein from amino acids, DNA and RNA generation and repair, and muscular contractions 10.
Magnesium also aids in the regulation of your nervous system, particularly your neurotransmitters, which transmit signals throughout the brain and body. Magnesium stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system, which controls relaxation in the body, therefore calming the body and brain to improve quality of sleep 10.
Night-Time Recovery Complex
The Night-Time Recovery Complex aids in muscle healing by promoting rest and relaxation through the use of the following herbal compounds:
GABA, chamomile, passionflower, and valerian root powder.
GABA is a neurotransmitter that’s produced naturally in the brain. It’s classified as an inhibitory neurotransmitter since it reduces brain and central nervous system activity, allowing you to feel calm and relaxed 11.
Chamomile has numerous health benefits. In addition to promoting sleep and relaxation, it can help delay or prevent osteoporosis, as well as lower blood sugar levels 12.
Passionflower improves anxiety, insomnia, and other sleep disorders. Research shows it may also mitigate drug withdrawal symptoms 13.
Valerian has historical uses in promoting relaxation and a sense of calm, which improves sleep quality. Specifically, valerian is thought to minimize the breakdown of GABA in the brain to induce a calming sensation 14.
Natural Adaptogen Compound
The natural adaptogen compound contains 200 mg of ashwagandha. It’s notable use as an herbal pharmaceutical is due to its adaptogen-like properties 15.
Adaptogens help your body respond better to physiological and cognitive stressors. They're used to treat depression and anxiety, as well as to alleviate fatigue and strengthen cognitive function 15.
Looking to focus better?: The Best Brain Supplements You Can Buy
When the body is better equipped to handle stress, it produces less of the stress hormone, cortisol. When levels of cortisol rise, it can lead to excessive weight gain. Therefore, adaptogens reduce the incidence of stress-related weight gain 15.
Ashwagandha’s ability to minimize stress promotes healthy energy levels. It’s useful as a sleep aid because it can reset the body’s circadian rhythm, which naturally rebalances sleep cycles 15.
PM Fat Burning Complex
The PM Fat Burning Complex includes Grains of Paradise extract, CLA, and L-Carnitine.
Grains of Paradise extract is commonly used as a natural remedy to treat obesity and heart disease due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It also supports burning body fat for energy in the body 16.
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is an omega-6 fatty acid that is found naturally in meat and dairy food sources. CLA has been demonstrated to aid in the reduction of body fat without sacrificing lean muscle mass. There's even substantial research that CLA can aid with blood sugar regulation, as well as strengthen the skeletal and immune systems. It also benefits heart health by preventing plaque buildup in the arteries 17.
L-carnitine is an amino acid most commonly used as a weight-loss supplement. It's also been demonstrated to help with blood pressure, heart health, and cognitive function. In certain clinical trials, supplementing with L-carnitine helped individuals with Alzheimer's and other neurological illnesses reverse their brain degeneration 18.
Mood Enhancement Complex
The mood enhancement complex is a combination of 5-HTP and L-tryptophan.
5-HTP is produced in the body from the amino acid tryptophan. It has been demonstrated to increase serotonin and melatonin levels, which can aid with depression and anxiety 19.
L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid that aids in the production of protein and serotonin in the body. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that regulates sleep and mood. Depression and other mental health illnesses, as well as premenstrual dysphoric disorder, have been associated with low L-tryptophan levels 20.
Each serving of Night Shred contains 3 mg of melatonin.
Melatonin is a hormone your body produces naturally, but it can also be taken in supplement form to regulate and improve the body’s natural sleep cycle. It can also increase production of HGH (human growth hormone). High levels of HGH are shown to increase bone density and accelerate muscular development 21.
Night Shred Safety and Side Effects
Night Shred is 100% safe to use. They develop all of their products in GMP and Informed Choice certified sites in the United States for quality control purposes.
According to customer evaluations for Night Shred, there were no serious adverse effects mentioned.
Still, if you're taking medication, make sure to go over ingredients with your doctor and follow the daily serving guidelines indicated on the supplement label. Any restrictions given on the advice of a doctor should be followed as well.
Who Should Buy Night Shred?
Anyone between bodybuilders and moderately active individuals who are searching for a supplement that accelerates energy production, improves sleep quality, promotes weight loss, and increases muscle building will benefit from Night Shred's all-natural ingredient formula.
Night Shred Reviews and Final Thoughts
Inno Supps Night Shred is a highly rated supplement, with the majority of users rating it as 5/5 stars. Night Shred has received over 6,000 5-star ratings with a total of 8,000 reviews found on the company’s official website and their Amazon store webpage.
It has received highly favorable reviews with countless consumers verifying its effectiveness in improving sleep, weight loss, and overall mood. On Amazon, Night Shred has an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars with 67% being 5-star.
Take a look at this alternative for an energy boost: Nature Made B12 Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Regarding customer feedback, a lot of users indicate this supplement helped them establish normal, healthy sleep patterns without drowsiness the following morning.
When Night Shred users paired it with a healthy diet and regular exercises, they saw the best results. They believe it helps them sleep better at night, wake up feeling more invigorated, and have seen a drop in morning hunger and improved workouts. As a result, weight reduction was enhanced and fat buildup around the waist was reduced.
Overall, the components that make up Night Shred’s formula have been well investigated and their benefits well understood. Night Shred can provide substantial metabolic and mood-boosting effects. With satisfied customers attesting to its effectiveness, this product is definitely worth a try and recommended as a nighttime fat burner.
Where to Buy Night Shred
Night Shred can be purchased on Amazon. With Prime Shipping and Subscribe & Save options available with this product, the price on Amazon is around $50.
Additionally, Night Shred can be purchased from Inno Supps's official website and GNC.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Besedovsky, L., Lange, T., & Haack, M. (2019). The Sleep-Immune Crosstalk in Health and Disease. Physiological reviews, 99(3), 1325–1380. https://doi.org/10.1152/physrev.00010.2018
- Besedovsky, L., Lange, T., & Born, J. (2012). Sleep and immune function. Pflugers Archiv : European journal of physiology, 463(1), 121–137. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00424-011-1044-0
- Kim, S. Y., Kark, S. M., Daley, R. T., Alger, S. E., Rebouças, D., Kensinger, E. A., & Payne, J. D. (2020). Interactive effects of stress reactivity and rapid eye movement sleep theta activity on emotional memory formation. Hippocampus, 30(8), 829-841.
- Pulopulos, M. M., Baeken, C., & De Raedt, R. (2020). Cortisol response to stress: The role of expectancy and anticipatory stress regulation. Hormones and behavior, 117, 104587.
- Macit, M. S., Sözlü, S., Kocaadam, B., & Acar-Tek, N. (2019). Evaluation of Ginger (Zingiber Officinale Roscoe) on Energy Metabolism and Obesity: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Food Reviews International, 35(7), 685-706.
- Tian, P., Wang, G., Zhao, J., Zhang, H., & Chen, W. (2019). Bifidobacterium with the role of 5-hydroxytryptophan synthesis regulation alleviates the symptom of depression and related microbiota dysbiosis. The Journal of nutritional biochemistry, 66, 43-51.
- Ray, A., Gulati, K., Rehman, S., Rai, N., & Anand, R. (2021). Role of nutraceuticals as adaptogens. In Nutraceuticals (pp. 229-244). Academic Press.
- Lopresti, A. L., Drummond, P. D., & Smith, S. J. (2019). A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study examining the hormonal and vitality effects of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in aging, overweight males. American journal of men's health, 13(2), 1557988319835985.
- Kunz, D., Mahlberg, R., Müller, C., Tilmann, A., & Bes, F. (2004). Melatonin in patients with reduced REM sleep duration: two randomized controlled trials. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism, 89(1), 128–134. https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2002-021057
- Altomare, R., Damiano, G., Palumbo, V. D., Buscemi, S., Spinelli, G., Cacciabaudo, F., ... & Monte, A. I. L. (2017). Feeding the brain: the importance of nutrients for brain functions and health. Prog Nutr, 19, 243-7.
- Hinton, T., Jelinek, H. F., Viengkhou, V., Johnston, G. A., & Matthews, S. (2019). Effect of GABA-fortified oolong tea on reducing stress in a university student cohort. Frontiers in nutrition, 6, 27.
- Akter, S., Hasan, M. N., Rokeya, B., Akhter, H., Gazi, M. S., Sabrin, F., & Kim, S. S. (2021). Alternative Medicine: A Recent Overview.
- Janda, K., Wojtkowska, K., Jakubczyk, K., Antoniewicz, J., & Skonieczna-Żydecka, K. (2020). Passiflora incarnata in Neuropsychiatric Disorders—A Systematic Review. Nutrients, 12(12), 3894.
- Savage, K., Firth, J., Stough, C., & Sarris, J. (2018). GABA‐modulating phytomedicines for anxiety: A systematic review of preclinical and clinical evidence. Phytotherapy Research, 32(1), 3-18.
- Salve, J., Pate, S., Debnath, K., & Langade, D. (2019). Adaptogenic and Anxiolytic Effects of Ashwagandha Root Extract in Healthy Adults: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study. Cureus, 11(12), e6466. https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.6466
- Yoneshiro, T., Matsushita, M., Sugita, J., Aita, S., Kameya, T., Sugie, H., & Saito, M. (2021). Prolonged Treatment with Grains of Paradise (Aframomum melegueta) Extract Recruits Adaptive Thermogenesis and Reduces Body Fat in Humans with Low Brown Fat Activity. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology, 67(2), 99-104.
- Benjamin, S., Prakasan, P., Sreedharan, S., Wright, A. D., & Spener, F. (2015). Pros and cons of CLA consumption: an insight from clinical evidences. Nutrition & metabolism, 12, 4. https://doi.org/10.1186/1743-7075-12-4
- Kepka, A., Ochocinska, A., Borzym-Kluczyk, M., Skorupa, E., Stasiewicz-Jarocka, B., Chojnowska, S., & Waszkiewicz, N. (2020). Preventive Role of L-Carnitine and Balanced Diet in Alzheimer's Disease. Nutrients, 12(7), 1987. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12071987
- Birdsall T. C. (1998). 5-Hydroxytryptophan: a clinically-effective serotonin precursor. Alternative medicine review : a journal of clinical therapeutic, 3(4), 271–280.
- Jenkins, T. A., Nguyen, J. C., Polglaze, K. E., & Bertrand, P. P. (2016). Influence of Tryptophan and Serotonin on Mood and Cognition with a Possible Role of the Gut-Brain Axis. Nutrients, 8(1), 56. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8010056
- Heaton, A. L., Kelly, C., Rood, J., Tam, C. S., & Greenway, F. L. (2021). Mechanism for the Increase in Human Growth Hormone with Administration of a Novel Test Supplement and Results Indicating Improved Physical Fitness and Sleep Efficiency. Journal of medicinal food, 24(6), 653-659.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.