ENERGYbits power-packed nutritional supplements are formulated to help you achieve optimum health with naturally-sourced superfood combinations. Dive deeper into which of their products are best to meet your personal wellness needs.
ENERGYbits supplements are high-quality products made solely of natural Algae, a nutritious superfood that has been a part of culinary cultures around the world for hundreds of years. Algae has also been endorsed by NASA and the UN as the most nutritionally dense and sustainable food crop in the World.
Based in the United States, ENERGYbits was founded by Ms. Catherine Arnston while researching an Alkaline diet recommended by an Oncologist for her sister who was suffering from Breast cancer. Her research to help her ailing sister heal led her to the discovery of Algae which is the most alkaline, nutritious, plant-based food in the world.
Take your time to read this list: The Best Superfood Powder You Can Buy
ENERGYbits are tiny tablets or "bits of nutrition" made up of the most sustainable, eco-friendly, safest crop in the world- Algae.
Here You Will Discover More About:
ENERGYbits Supplements Quality
At ENERGYbits, quality takes precedence over anything as their "bits" are toxin-free, non-GMO certified, and sourced from naturally growing algae. These algae are organically grown in carefully monitored outdoor tanks fed by triple-filtered spring mountain water making it one of the purest, cleanest, and safest of its kind.
These algae are tested in the USA by an FDA-approved third-party lab to confirm their nutrient density, purity, and safety for human consumption. These tablets aren't contaminated with toxins, metals, or any harmful substances. Their chlorella cell wall is cracked with sound vibrations to ensure there's no lead contamination.
ENERGYbits are the only algae-based supplements prescribed nationwide by doctors, adding to the testimony of their commitment towards the quality of their products. Endorsed by many celebrities, sports personalities, and social influencers, these algae tablets are your fastest way to get the most nutritious dose of natural algae.
Algae: The future of sustainable supplements
Algae is not only the alkaline superfood that is beneficial to the human body but also the most eco-friendly food crop aiding the healing of Mother Nature as well. Algae is the original and sustainable source of Omega-3 which protects fish and oceans.
Algae produce the most amount of protein per acre and leave no carbon footprint, creating zero wastage which is protective of our land and livestock. It requires much less water and can be grown anywhere including deserts. Algae provide eighty percent of the earth’s oxygen and remove CO2 and nitrogen gases.
The benefits of algae are innumerable and it can do more as its a hidden treasure crop waiting to be explored and utilized by mankind.
In January 2019 the very first Algae Agricultural Act was signed into law by the US President in the 2019 Farm Bill. This is the first time American legislators have acknowledged algae as a critical and sustainable food crop that needs to be grown in the USA.
Spirulina and Chlorella are nutrient-dense algae grown in mineral-rich freshwater pools. Studies have shown these algae to have great benefits to the physical and mental health of an individual. At ENERGYbits, they are determined to extract all the important nutrients from these algae, packaging them into tiny pills that are readily available for their customers.
Algae of ENERGYbits
Spirulina is a cyanobacterium (Blue-green algae) that is loaded with a range of nutritional elements such as proteins, vitamins, minerals, PUFA, and so on, that has led to its branding as the most nutritious food on planet Earth. Its efficacy in relieving chronic fatigue, warding off allergies and immunomodulation 1,2, its anti-viral properties 3, effects on blood sugar, and cholesterol management 4 have been well documented through adequate lab research and clinical trials on both animals and humans.
Moreover, its antioxidant and immunomodulatory effects have been found to possess anti-cancer properties promoting tumor destruction and preventing carcinogenesis 5,67. Spirulina is one of the earliest forms of life in the world, which is jam-packed with nutritional constituents that help mankind in preventing and treating a plethora of health-related problems. It has been branded the Superfood for the future and rightly so.
Chlorella is a unicellular algae that is commercially produced as a dietary supplement for its richness in a variety of nutrients essential for humans, ranging from high protein content, dietary fibers, carotenoids, PUFA, to vitamins and minerals that can be scarcely sourced from other plant-based foods. Extensive studies have been done on Chlorella to derive biomass or to extract bioactive compounds with potential applications in functional food supplements, as well as nutraceuticals, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals.
Its antihypertensive 8, antihypercholesterolemic, and antihyperlipidemic effects 9,10 make it one of the best cardioprotective food supplements available for consumption. Moreover, it helps in attaining glycemic control in the diabetic population 11 and has also been found to possess hepatoprotective properties 12 .
It has shown immunomodulatory effects 13 in warding off various allergies and infections and acts as a detoxifier for many carcinogenic 15, neurotoxic 16, and gastronomic compounds within the human body. Its antioxidant effects are studied to be of anti-carcinogenic importance 17, 18 and it also has a stress-relieving quality to it 19.
Types of ENERGYbits Supplements
These supplements are made to include the energizing and nourishing algae Spirulina and health and wellness algae Chlorella into the diet without having to go through the hassle of lengthy and gruesome preparation.
Spirulina is rich in protein, antioxidants, Omega-3, vitamins, and minerals that help improve hunger, energy, focus, beauty, and nutrition. Chlorella's high chlorophyll, high RNA/DNA, high fiber, vitamins, and minerals contents remove toxins and help improve immune health, gut health, longevity, and sports recovery. Both of these keto, plant-based foods help you sustainably achieve your wellness goal.
Take your time to read this list: The Best Keto Supplements You Can Buy
ENERGYbits offer a variety of combinations to help you achieve optimum nutrition. However, you can choose from the following types of supplements depending upon your personal needs.
Both Spirulina and Chlorella have long been used for their immunostimulatory effects. There are adequate studies to show their efficacies as immunomodulators to prevent various allergies and infections 13. These algae also harbor anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
For the fast-paced life of today's time, grocery shopping and meal prepping may seem like tedious tasks. Even when one manages time to accomplish all of these, vegetables, especially the green ones, are full of pesticides which cancel out any benefits that could be taken out of all that effort. At ENERGYbits, these mighty 'bits' have got you covered for your daily requirement of greens. Just chew, swallow or drink your way to a healthier, greener lifestyle.
The most bioactive components of Spirulina, the protein phycocyanin, sulfated polysaccharides, and γ-linolenic acid are shown to improve human body functions significantly. These also seem to impart great benefits to skin, hair, and nails while rejuvenating our bodies from within.
As ENERGYbits supplements are loaded with the best quality proteins, dietary fibers, vitamins, and minerals among other essential nutrients, one can perform almost all their activities optimally without the need for sugar, carbs, or calories. These supplements are proven to keep hunger at bay so that you can concentrate on more productive activities for yourself rather than indulging in guilt food that'll make you take a downward spiral as far as bodily functions are concerned.
4 Best ENERGYbits Supplements
We've talked about all the benefits that Spirulina and Chlorella deliver. Now it's time to take a look at what that looks like in terms of ENERGYbits Supplements. Join us as we take a look at the four best supplements the company has to offer.
If you're in search of the most natural, safe, toxin-free, plant-based way to improve your skin, hair, and nails or reduce cravings without the hassle of grocery shopping and meal prepping in a zero-calorie way, BEAUTYbits spirulina tablets are the beauty ingestible that rejuvenates your beauty and body from within in the most nutritional way possible.
The high and good quality protein (3x steak), high chlorophyll (1,000x greens), rich antioxidant properties, essential fatty acids, and forty vitamins/minerals help nourish your skin, hair, and nails, prevent wrinkles/blemishes, reduce inflammation, stop cravings and keep you fuller for longer.
All this and more from just one ingredient and one calorie per tablet. Spirulina algae tablets are your answer for looking younger and feeling healthier. Loaded with almost all the essential micro and macronutrients for your well-being, BEAUTYbits will curb your hunger, improve your focus and give you a steady stream of energy throughout the day – packed in a portable tin!
If you're in the search of a fast, easy way to fuel your day and have your nutrition and protein needs met without cooking or cleaning, ENERGYbits spirulina tablets are the super-tablets for you to cruise through your fitness journey. These super-alkaline, nutrient-dense, antioxidant, and protein-filled algae are made available in tiny tablets for your compliance which will help reduce hunger and improve focus without chemicals, caffeine, or sugar.
These easy-to-carry tablets will supercharge your workday and workouts by providing you with steady energy, focus, and endurance. With more protein than steak (3x steak), and just one ingredient and one calorie per tablet, ENERGYbits are perfect for intermittent fasting, snacks, and sports. Grown organically and endorsed by doctors nationwide, these tablets have been used and endorsed by many sports personalities themselves.
These tablets are proven to curb hunger and rejuvenate your body from the inside. Whenever you're prepping for any athletic activity, these quick, easy, and high-protein tablets will be your source of constant energy.
Take a look at this alternative: Alani Nu Pre-Workout Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
These tablets are optimal for athletes and fitness enthusiasts who also happen to prefer a plant-based option for wellness, and are in search of a fast and easy solution for their nutritional requirements.
Chlorella has been found to strengthen your immune system and aid in relieving fatigue. RECOVERYbits chlorella algae tablets are packed with USDA certified-organic, cracked-cell-wall chlorella algae that help improve wellness, gut health, skin health, longevity, remove toxins, speed up recovery from exercise, and the high chlorophyll (1,000x greens) and fiber replace the need for veggies/greens.
There's no lack of studies to prove the immunostimulatory, de-stressing, detoxifying quality of organically grown chlorella. They are studied to be beneficial in relieving fatigue, whether it's from a chronic medical condition or any physically demanding activity such as sports.
These tiny chlorella tablets contain 40 vitamins and minerals and have the highest chlorophyll in the world. These RECOVERYbits chlorella tablets will aid you in improving your health, preserving your beauty, and recovering quickly.
VITALITYbits Spirulina/Chlorella is your one-stop junction for a fast and easy, plant-based way to obtain all the essential nutrition to improve vitality and boost longevity by strengthening your immune system. These tablets are made up of 50% chlorella and 50% spirulina algae, hence you'll be able to reap out all the energy/nutrition/beauty benefits of spirulina enhanced with all the wellness/detox/longevity benefits of chlorella.
VITALITYbits are so nutrient-dense with high protein, high chlorophyll, and forty vitamins and minerals, they can be a replacement for supplements, greens, protein, or snacks without entering your kitchen ever.
These tablets are formulated to help you meet your nutritional demands while keeping with the pace of this on-the-go lifestyle, just as their slogan suggests "Simple, pure nutrition. Just the way it should be".
As these are purely plant-based options for wellness and rejuvenation, these are ideal for people who want to keep themselves energized for their physical activities without using anything sourced from animals.
ENERGYbits supplements review
ENERGYbits Supplements are highly reviewed with their products receiving, on average, 5 out of 5 stars. Their appeal as a health supplement has shown a mammoth growth as these are the only algae-based supplements to be prescribed nationwide by several doctors for their health benefits.
According to users online, ENERGYbits Supplements are not associated with any reported toxicities and have minimal to no adverse effects. They are well tolerated by everyone and are generally safe for consumption, without any serious risk to health or other public health concern due to these supplements.
It is important to note that although ENERGYbits products are recommended by several doctors in the United States, their products are not approved by FDA for use in treatment, curing, or prevention of any disease. Supplements only act as a boost for your health and should be adjunct to a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
People with pre-existing health problems such as bleeding disorders, pregnant and breastfeeding ladies, immune-compromised patients, and those taking medications for other chronic health-related disorders are advised to consult their doctors before taking any supplements as their dietary adjuncts.
Where to Buy ENERGYbits Supplements
If you are willing to try the magic-algae 'bits', you can buy them easily through their stores or website (www.ENERGYbits.com). You can also order ENERGYbits products from their official vendors on Amazon, online health stores and have them delivered to you.
However, it is of paramount importance to ensure that the product you are buying, either online or in-person, is from a reputable vendor or you might fall prey to scammers who sell fake products that either do nothing or can be harmful to your body while robbing you financially.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hirahashi T, Matsumoto M, Hazeki K, Saeki Y, Ui M, Seya T. Activation of the human innate immune system by Spirulina: augmentation of interferon production and NK cytotoxicity by oral administration of hot water extract of Spirulina platensis . International Immunopharmacology. 2002;2(4):423–434.
- Mao TK, van de Water J, Gershwin ME. Effects of a Spirulina-based dietary supplement on cytokine production from allergic rhinitis patients. Journal of Medicinal Food. 2005;8(1):27–30.ntrolled randomized clinical trial. Clin. Nutr. 2017;36:1001–1006. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2016.07.004.
- Hsu H.Y., Jeyashoke N., Yeh C.H., Song Y.J., Hua K.F., Chao L.K. Immunostimulatory bioactivity of algal polysaccharides from Chlorella pyrenoidosa activates macrophages via Toll-like receptor 4. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2010;58:927–936. doi: 10.1021/jf902952z.
- Eder C. Mechanisms of interleukin-1β release. Immunobiology. 2009;214:543–553. doi: 10.1016/j.imbio.2008.11.007.
- Lee I., Tran M., Evans-Nguyen T., Stickle D., Kim S., Han J., Park J.Y., Yang M. Detoxification of chlorella supplement on heterocyclic amines in Korean young adults. Environ. Toxicol. Pharm. 2015;39:441–446. doi: 10.1016/j.etap.2014.11.015.
- Harding G., Dalziel J., Vass P. Bioaccumulation of methylmercury within the marine food web of the outer bay of Fundy, gulf of maine. PLoS ONE. 2018;13:e0197220. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0197220.
- Wu L.C., Ho J.A., Shieh M.C., Lu I.W. Antioxidant and antiproliferatives of Spirulina and Chlorella water extracts. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2005;53:4207–4212. doi: 10.1021/jf0479517.
- Romos A.L., Torello C.O., Queiroz M.L.S. Chlorella vulgaris modulates immunomyelopoietic activity and enhances the resistance of tumor-bearing mice. Nutr. Cancer. 2010;62:1170–1180. doi: 10.1080/01635581.2010.513801.
- Panahi Y., Badeli R., Karami G.R., Badeli Z., Sahebkar A. A randomized controlled trial of 6-week Chlorella vulgaris supplementation in patients with major
- Hayashi K, Hayashi T, Maedaa M, Kojima I. Calcium spirulan, an inhibitor of envelope virus replication, from a blue-green alga Spirulina platensis . Journal of Natural Products. 1996;59:83–7.
- Mani UV, Desai S, Iyer U. Studies on the long-term effect of Spirulina supplementation on serum lipid profile and glycated proteins in NIDDM patients. Journal of Nutraceuticals, Functional and Medical Foods. 2000;2(3):25–32.
- Shklar G, Schwartz J. Tumor necrosis factor in experimental cancer regression with alphatocopherol, beta-carotene, canthaxanthin and algae extract. European Journal of Cancer and Clinical Oncology. 1988;24(5):839–850.
- Schwartz J, Shklar G, Reid S, Trickler D. Prevention of experimental oral cancer by extracts of Spirulina-Dunaliella algae. Nutrition and Cancer. 1988;11(2):127–134.
- Schwartz J, Shklar G. Regression of experimental hamster cancer by beta carotene and algae extracts. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 1987;45(6):510–515.
- Fallah A.A., Sarmast E.D., Dehkordi S.H., Engardeh J., Mahmoodnia L., Khaledifar A., Jafari T. Effect of Chlorella supplementation on cardiovascular risk factors: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Clin. Nutr. 2018;37:1892–1901. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2017.09.019.
- Sansawa H., Inoue K., Shirai T. Effect of Chlorella tablet ingestion on mild hypercholesterolemic patients. J. Jpn. Soc. Food Sci. Technol. 2002;49:167–173. doi: 10.3136/nskkk.49.395.
- Ryu N.H., Lim Y., Park J.E., Kim J., Kim J.Y., Kwon S.W., Kwon O. Impact of daily Chlorella consumption on serum lipid and carotenoid profiles in mild hypercholesterolemic adults: A double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Nutr. J. 2014;13:57. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-13-57.
- Itakura H., Kobayashi M., Nakamura S. Chlorella ingestion suppresses resistin gene expression in peripheral blood cells of borderline diabetics. Clin. Nutr. ESPEN. 2015;10:e95–e101. doi: 10.1016/j.clnesp.2015.04.002.
- Ebrahimi-Mameghani M., Sadeghi Z., Farhangi M.A., Vaghef-Mehrabany E., Aliashrafi S. Glucose homeostasis, insulin resistance and inflammatory biomarkers in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: Beneficial effects of supplementation with microalgae Chlorella vulgaris: A double-blind placebo-codepressive disorder. Comp. Ther. Med.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.