Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder Reviews, Does It Work and Ingredients
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
We’ve reviewed Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder to determine if it really does what it claims. Read on to learn about its safety, ingredients, health benefits, and more of this high-quality collagen supplement.
The most abundant protein in the human body is collagen. It is an essential component of connective tissues, including skin, and muscles, and it also provides structure to skin and strengthens bones 1.
Collagen supplements have grown more popular in recent years. The best option for collagen supplements is hydrolyzed collagen, which means it has been broken down to make it simpler to absorb and distribute to cells via the circulation.
This review is part of: The Best Anti-Aging Supplements You Can Buy
If you are looking for a way to incorporate more collagen in your diet, Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder is a high-quality choice. Firstly, let’s see what it can do for you.
Here You Will Discover More About:
- 1 Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Benefits
- 2 Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Ingredients
- 3 Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder Safety and Side Effects
- 4 Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder Reviews and Final Thoughts
- 5 Where to Buy Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Benefits
In countless studies, collagen peptides have been shown to provide numerous health advantages. Collagen peptides, when added to your diet, may help to replenish what your body loses as you age while boosting your overall health and wellbeing.
Studies found that collagen peptides can reduce joint discomfort in people with osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and rheumatoid arthritis. Additionally, collagen peptides are known to aid in the maintenance and improvement of bone density and strength as people age, thereby reducing the risk of injury. In athletes, collagen peptides are shown to help individuals recover faster and enhance joint function 2.
Collagen peptides can restore youthful appearance by firming the skin, increasing elasticity, and decreasing dryness, all of which reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Peptides can also heal damaged skin, hair, and nails 3,4.
Want to feel better and younger?: The Best Collagen Gummies You Can Buy
In general, collagen proteins are shown to aid in the healing of the gut, which improves the immune system and makes a person less susceptible to infections and allergies. Moreover, collagen peptides have been shown in studies to enhance gut health and alleviate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome 5.
Proteins, like collagen, are essential for creating lean muscle and can aid in the conversion of body fat to lean muscle. Research shows these powerful peptides aid weight loss and body fat reduction by boosting lean muscle mass and boosts levels of the satiety hormone 6. In conjunction with exercise, peptides enhance skeletal muscle mass which results in a higher metabolism and healthy weight management 7.
Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Ingredients
Vital Nutrition Collagen Peptides Powder supplement is formulated with a potent collagen complex to ensure consumers receive optimal health benefits. Each bag contains 320 grams of collagen powder for your skin, hair, nails, joints, and much more!
Let's take a look at the ingredients of the Collagen Peptides Powder from Vital Nutrition.
Bovine Collagen Peptides
Bovine collagen is a kind of collagen sourced from cattle that’s been linked to a number of health advantages, including arthritis alleviation, enhanced skin health, and the prevention of bone loss 8.
Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen Peptides
Chicken collagen is often employed to alleviate joint pain caused by various forms of arthritis and surgery, as well as back, neck, and accident trauma. Chicken collagen is believed to operate by triggering the body’s production of anti-inflammatory compounds that combat pain. The compounds chondroitin and glucosamine found in chicken collagen may aid cartilage regeneration 9.
Pure Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides
Marine collagen is a Type 1 collagen that is generated from fish collagen peptides, and it is the richest and most bioavailable form of collagen in the industry. Lysine, glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline are among the amino acids found in marine collagen.
Are you specifically looking for marine collagen?: The Best Marine Collagen Supplements You Can Buy
Eggshell Membrane Collagen Peptides
Eggshell powder has been shown in clinical and experimental research to have beneficial effects on bone and cartilage, making it useful in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. A 2018 study backs this theory by demonstrating eggshell membranes have anti-inflammatory and wound-healing capabilities 12.
Avian Sternum Collagen Peptides
Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II derived from Avian Chicken Sternum Cartilage is a high-protein source with a high percentage of naturally occurring hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, and chondroitin. Avian sternum collagen is thought to be a very rich source of beneficial nutrients that encourages healthy joint and cartilage stability while increasing flexibility and movement, as well as decreasing joint inflammation and oxidative damage 13.
Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder Safety and Side Effects
Collagen peptides like Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder are regarded as safe to consume by healthy individuals. That said, it is advised that you do not take more than the suggested dose. Before using this or any other dietary supplement, pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and those with known medical problems should see a doctor.
Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder Reviews and Final Thoughts
Product reviews are pending and will be updated as soon as possible since the Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder has not yet been available for sale. We will review this section as soon as we can relate the first reviews about this collagen supplement.
Where to Buy Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder
Vital Nutritive Collagen Peptides Powder supplement is available for purchase on the manufacturer’s website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lodish H, Berk A, Zipursky SL, et al. Molecular Cell Biology. 4th edition. New York: W. H. Freeman; 2000. Section 22.3, Collagen: The Fibrous Proteins of the Matrix.
- Bello, A. E., & Oesser, S. (2006). Collagen hydrolysate for the treatment of osteoarthritis and other joint disorders: a review of the literature. Current medical research and opinion, 22(11), 2221–2232. https://doi.org/10.1185/030079906X148373
- Asserin, J., Lati, E., Shioya, T., & Prawitt, J. (2015). The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. Journal of cosmetic dermatology, 14(4), 291–301. https://doi.org/10.1111/jocd.12174
- Ganceviciene, R., Liakou, A. I., Theodoridis, A., Makrantonaki, E., & Zouboulis, C. C. (2012). Skin anti-aging strategies. Dermato-endocrinology, 4(3), 308–319. https://doi.org/10.4161/derm.22804
- Suzuki, T. (2020). Regulation of the intestinal barrier by nutrients: The role of tight junctions. Animal Science Journal, 91(1), e13357.
- Weigle, D. S., Breen, P. A., Matthys, C. C., Callahan, H. S., Meeuws, K. E., Burden, V. R., & Purnell, J. Q. (2005). A high-protein diet induces sustained reductions in appetite, ad libitum caloric intake, and body weight despite compensatory changes in diurnal plasma leptin and ghrelin concentrations. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 82(1), 41–48. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn.82.1.41
- Zdzieblik, D., Oesser, S., Baumstark, M. W., Gollhofer, A., & König, D. (2015). Collagen peptide supplementation in combination with resistance training improves body composition and increases muscle strength in elderly sarcopenic men: a randomised controlled trial. The British journal of nutrition, 114(8), 1237–1245. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0007114515002810
- Harris, M., Potgieter, J., Ishfaq, K., & Shahzad, M. (2021). Developments for Collagen Hydrolysate in Biological, Biochemical, and Biomedical Domains: A Comprehensive Review. Materials, 14(11), 2806.
- Mohammed, A., & He, S. (2021). A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of a Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen Type II Supplement in Alleviating Joint Discomfort. Nutrients, 13(7), 2454.
- Wang, X., Zhang, Z., Zhang, S., Yang, F., Yang, M., Zhou, J., ... & Xu, N. (2021). Antiaging compounds from marine organisms. Food Research International, 143, 110313.
- Petruk, G., Del Giudice, R., Rigano, M. M., & Monti, D. M. (2018). Antioxidants from plants protect against skin photoaging. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2018.
- Vuong, T. T., Rønning, S. B., Ahmed, T. A., Brathagen, K., Høst, V., Hincke, M. T., ... & Pedersen, M. E. (2018). Processed eggshell membrane powder regulates cellular functions and increase MMP-activity important in early wound healing processes. PLoS One, 13(8), e0201975.
- Huang, L. L., Chen, Y. H. A., Zhuo, Z. Y., Hsieh, Y. T., Yang, C. L., Chen, W. T., ... & Liu, W. L. (2018). Medical applications of collagen and hyaluronan in regenerative medicine. Novel Biomaterials for Regenerative Medicine, 285-306.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.