Serovital Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
SeroVital is a renowned supplement with a number of benefits. In this review, we look at these claims, discuss the benefits and ingredients and find out if they are effective and safe.
Human Growth Hormone (hGH), which is a single-chained amino acid hormone, is shown to boost metabolism, improve blood circulation, decrease production of fat cells, tone lean muscle, and promote better skin 1. SeroVital hGH can be a good stimulator of this component, which starts to lose its levels as soon as by the age of 25.
Once the pituitary gland produces human growth hormone, it enters the bloodstream to distribute throughout the body 2. This hormone is critical to our growth; essential for cell repair, metabolism, growth, strength, and recovery.
This review is part of: The Best Anti-Aging Supplements You Can Buy
However, by the age of 25, the levels of this hormone begin to fall. A decrease in hGH causes tiredness, difficulty of sleep, mood swings, and wrinkles. In other words, we begin to look and feel older. This is why our bodies begin to "wind down" at that age.
SeroVital seeks to minimize these indicators in order to make the average individual appear younger. SeroVital is advertised as a dietary supplement that slows the aging process and boosts energy. Their supplements claim to boost metabolism, improve blood circulation, decrease body fat, increase lean muscle mass, strengthen bones, improve mood, and encourage healthy skin 3.
Here You Will Discover More About:
- 1 SeroVital hGH Benefits
- 2 Is SeroVital Safe?
- 3 Ingredients In SeroVital
- 4 SeroVital hGH Dietary Supplement
- 5 SeroVital Reviews Bodybuilding
- 6 SeroVital Reviews Weight Loss
- 7 SeroVital Advanced, What It Is?
- 8 How Does SeroVital Work?
- 9 Does SeroVital Work?
- 10 Who Should Use SeroVital?
- 11 Where To Buy SeroVital
- 12 SeroVital Reviews And Final Thoughts
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions
SeroVital hGH Benefits
Before we get in depth with the SeroVital reviews, you must know there are two SeroVital supplements designed to boost your body's natural hGH levels. To be clear, there is no hGH (human growth hormone) in SeroVital supplements, as using the hormone in supplements is illegal. These products are merely intended to stimulate your body's natural production of hGH in hopes of increasing hGH levels.
Use of SeroVital promotes healthy aging by supplementing with amino acids linked to higher hGH synthesis. SeroVital claims to be able to increase hGH levels by 682%.
Looking to feel better and younger?: The Best Collagen Gummies You Can Buy
Each supplement has a unique set of ingredients - amino acids, vitamins, and minerals - that provide a variety of benefits, including:
- Improves eye, cardiovascular, and brain health.
- Enhances skin tone and wound healing.
- Weight control.
- Boosts muscle recovery.
- Better sleep quality.
Is SeroVital Safe?
It is worth noting that having higher-than-average hGH levels in your body has drawbacks 4. In a regulated daily dose, all of the components in SeroVital are natural and safe. The usage of this supplement, then, should not be harmful if taken for an extended period of time, and that is the most important thing to know before getting more info about SeroVital reviews.
If you are concerned about SeroVital side effects, the components used should not be a source of worry. However, there is still debate over the impact of excessive human growth hormone production on the body 5.
Human growth hormone (hGH) has been linked to the following long-term side effects, according to research:
- Ventricular hypertrophy.
- Worsening diabetes.
- High levels of cholesterol.
- Pain in the joints, muscles, and nerves.
Although SanMedica International claims users can discontinue use whenever needed, some have reported withdrawal symptoms such as tiredness and lack of energy. According to research studies, hGH discontinuation might cause major negative effects such as irritability and depression 6.
Ingredients In SeroVital
Ceramides, hyaluronic acid, collagen peptides, and keratin peptides work together to rejuvenate your skin 7.
Coffee bean extract boosts energy, improves mood, and sharpens focus. Extracts of wild mint, lady's mantle, olive leaf, and cumin help manage cravings and aid in weight loss 8.
Additionally, to attain the anti-aging effect, SeroVital's Renewal Complex Blend formula has 6 ingredients in its core supplement:
This is an important amino acid that aids in the formation of muscle protein, the reduction of stress, and the absorption of calcium. It also aids in the recovery of sports injuries and surgeries. L-lysine hydrochloride promotes collagen development, allowing it to be used for skin regeneration 9.
L-arginine has been shown in recent studies to increase hGH yield 10. The majority of these studies suggest that this amino acid alone will boost hormone production by 100%. Aside from that, L-arginine can help with metabolic and vascular function.
Came here looking to a better recovery for your muscles?: The Best Muscle Recovery Supplements You Can Buy
Oxo-Proline is another amino acid that aids in the prevention of oxidative stress, which contributes to aging. It may also help to enhance metabolic processes and memory function 11.
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) has not been scientifically proven to have any medical benefits. It is commonly used to minimize mucus production and as an antioxidant.
L-glutamine is the most common amino acid in the body and has anti-inflammatory properties. It also promotes cell regeneration and can be beneficial to the skin 12.
Schizonepeta tenuifolia is a catnip-family herb that has historically been used in Chinese medicine to treat colds and fevers 13. The powder has a euphoric effect, which improves mood and energy levels.
SeroVital hGH Dietary Supplement
hGH is essential for bone and muscle development, body composition, cell repair and metabolism. It can improve strength and exercise performance while also shortening recovery times 4.
It is also linked to body fat levels. Those with more body fat tend to have lower hGH levels. You can, however, naturally boost your levels by decreasing weight 5.
hGH levels rise following activity and sleep, with more created at night than during the day. Because hGH levels steadily fall as you age, many people assume that raising them will help you age more slowly 6.
SeroVital Reviews Bodybuilding
hGH is linked to enhanced physical performance - something that gradually diminishes as we age. This is why athletes and other elite performers promote hGH. Supplementation with hGH through supplements like SeroVital could help individuals perform at their peak for longer periods of time.
As an athlete or elite performer, you should read also this: The Best Dopamine Supplements You Can Buy
SeroVital's various amino acids may help with weight loss or at the very least boost lean muscle mass. Many bodybuilders use amino acids for this purpose, although studies on their efficiency are either contradictory or inconclusive.
One study, for example, discovered that oral supplementation with amino acids capable of raising hGH did not result in a greater increase in muscle growth and strength than strength exercise alone 4.
SeroVital Reviews Weight Loss
The majority of people are interested in SeroVital to help them lose body fat, but no formal research has been conducted to back this up. Some SeroVital users are unsure whether the weight loss they have observed is directly related to using the supplement. This is how reviews appear:
- “This is a fantastic product. It is unique to each individual. It did not suppress appetite... I work out, drink protein drinks, and eat a lot of vegetables. And I've shed 20 pounds, though not directly as a result of Serovital.”
- “It's not exactly a miracle in a pille, but it works when combined with a healthy diet and exercise; I've been taking it for years and can tell the difference when I stop.”
- “I have dropped some weight, but I must add that I have also been dieting, and prior to using Serovital, I was unable to lose weight even when dieting.”
Going the traditional path for weight loss—focusing on a well-balanced diet and exercise—appears to be significantly more beneficial than SeroVital.
SeroVital Advanced, What It Is?
There is also a SeroVital Advanced, another supplement from the same brand which includes, in addition to the ingredients mentioned above, the following:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a naturally occurring antioxidant. It also encourages the development of collagen, which leads to healthy skin 14.
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol): an essential hormone that is necessary for growth and development. It promotes bone health and prevents osteoporosis 15.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): Riboflavin is needed for the production of energy, so it may boost energy levels as you age 16.
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate): aids in the treatment of age-related macular degeneration and aids in the development of lean muscle. It may also aid in the development of growth hormone 17.
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine): an essential antioxidant that promotes healthy organs in the body, including the heart and prostate 18.
- Copper (as copper gluconate) is well-known for its ability to generate red blood cells. According to one report, it may also increase the body's production of hGH 19.
This SeroVital Advanced Formula also contains a patented blend of the following components:
- Chlorella (broken cell): an alga rich in nutrients like protein, vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants. It may also stimulate hGH production, but study results are currently inconclusive 20.
- Lady's Mantle (leaf) extract: has historically been used to treat wounds as well as other female ailments such as menstrual cramps. While its efficacy for these is not well established 21.
- Olive (leaf) extract: has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that aid in the reduction of the effects of aging 21.
- Cumin (seed) extract: anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. There is no known connection between this plant and hGH development 21.
- Smart release distilled Japanese glucomannan (Konjac root extract): glucomannan is a water-soluble dietary fiber. Studies have linked its potential to weight loss, although currently inconclusive 21.
- Caffeine: can help you lose weight by suppressing your appetite 22.
- Wild mint leaf extract: This herb is commonly used to treat diarrhea and menstrual cramps. More research is required to back up this argument 21.
- Triticum aestivum seed extract: derived from wheat seeds and used in skincare 21.
- Collagen peptides: a common skincare product, this protein can help smooth out the skin, reducing wrinkles and puffiness around the eyes 23.
Collagen peptides? We have reviewed the best bovine ones: The Best Bovine Collagen Peptides You Can Buy
- Peptides derived from keratin: Keratin, like collagen peptides, is a protein found in hair, nails, and skin 23.
- Hyaluronic acid (as sodium hyaluronate): This ingredient can help brighten your skin, and has similar effects to hGH 23.
How Does SeroVital Work?
According to the experts, SeroVital's mixture of ingredients performs best when taken on a daily basis. This supplement is marketed to women over the age of 40, although it can be used by anyone over the age of 18 (so, yes: men also can take and use SeroVital).
The SeroVital formula features a mixture blend of amino acids that have been clinically demonstrated to improve the body's natural production of hGH without introducing a synthetic version of human growth hormone, or any hormone, into the body. SeroVital's proprietary blend activates the pituitary gland, which is responsible for the production of hGH in the body.
The prescribed dosage is four yellow tablets taken on an empty stomach two hours after eating and no food for the next two hours. It is important to take this supplement without food because it may interfere with the formula's effectiveness.
Consumers can expect results within three months of starting this supplement. You must take the doses without missing a day during this period. SeroVital's beneficial effects only last as long as you are taking the supplement according to the manufacturer.
Does SeroVital Work?
Yes, but maybe not for the reasons you believe. If you want to increase lean muscle mass, lose body fat, or increase your sex drive, taking SeroVital as a dietary supplement might be beneficial.
Data from research is inconclusive as to whether these supplements can directly increase hGH levels, as the statements suggest. Production of human growth hormone (hGH) gradually decreases with age, and although the anti-aging effect may be tempting, amino acids are not a miraculous cure-all.
However, the vitamins and minerals incorporated in a 30-day supply of SeroVital are beneficial themselves in many ways and may generate positive effects on the body as a whole 3.
Bottom line: If you want to naturally raise hGH levels and lose weight in a safe way, talk to your doctor first about any and all dietary supplement or product choices.
Who Should Use SeroVital?
In general, SeroVital is marketed solely for women in their mid-40s who wish to look revitalized, vibrant, and with less indications of aging. That said, SeroVital is an option for men, as both men and women participated in the SeroVital clinical research.
Where To Buy SeroVital
SeroVital is available at major retailers (including Costco, Walmart, CVS) as well as online. The cost of a box changes based on the program you choose. SeroVital costs around 80$ if you simply want to sample one packet for a 30-day supply.
SeroVital Advanced costs roughly $20 more than the other options. If you find this to be too pricey, alternative supplements may be a better fit for your needs.
SeroVital Reviews And Final Thoughts
For the most part, many of the product reviews of SeroVital were very good. The product scored 4.2 out of 5 stars on Amazon, with over 3400 reviews. Many satisfied customers reported improvements in their energy, mood, weight, and skin. Most have experienced minimal improvement, but are still eager to give the product another shot. There were some buyers dissatisfied with the outcomes, claiming that SeroVital had the opposite effect and caused negative side effects.
If you believe you could use more energy, a better mood, or a stronger immune system, a 30-day pill like SeroVital-hgh is a legal and safe approach to stimulate your body's natural production of HGH. SeroVital, unlike HGH injections or most supplements, does not enter your body from an outside source, therefore your body does not develop a dependency for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rudman, D. (1985). Growth hormone, body composition, and aging. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 33(11), 800-807.
- Pérez-Sánchez, A., Barrajón-Catalán, E., Herranz-López, M., & Micol, V. (2018). Nutraceuticals for skin care: A comprehensive review of human clinical studies. Nutrients, 10(4), 403.
- Rudman, D., Feller, A. G., Cohn, L., Shetty, K. R., Rudman, I. W., & Draper, M. W. (1991). Effects of human growth hormone on body composition in elderly men. Hormone Research in Paediatrics, 36(Suppl. 1), 73-81.
- Sonksen, P. H. (2001). Hormones and Sport-Insulin, growth hormone and sport. Journal of Endocrinology, 170(1), 13-26.
- Bodner, M., & Karin, M. (1987). A pituitary-specific trans-acting factor can stimulate transcription from the growth hormone promoter in extracts of non expressing cells. Cell, 50(2), 267-275.
- McMillan, C. V., Bradley, C., Gibney, J., Healy, M. L., Russell-Jones, D. L., & Sönksen, P. H. (2003). Psychological effects of withdrawal of growth hormone therapy from adults with growth hormone deficiency. Clinical endocrinology, 59(4), 467–475.
- Caicedo, D., Díaz, O., Devesa, P., & Devesa, J. (2018). Growth hormone (GH) and cardiovascular system. International journal of molecular sciences, 19(1), 290.
- Merriam, G. R., Barsness, S., Buchner, D., Kletke, M., Larsen, L. H., Moe, K. E., ... & Vitiello, M. V. (2001). Growth hormone releasing hormone treatment in normal aging. Journal of Anti-Aging Medicine, 4(4), 331-343.
- Millard, W. J. (1989). Central regulation of growth hormone secretion. In Animal Growth Regulation (pp. 237-255). Springer, Boston, MA.
- Coto, C., Wang, Z., Cerrate, S., Perazzo, F., Abdel-Maksoud, A., Yan, F., & Waldroup, P. W. (2009). Effect of protein and amino acid levels on bone formation in diets varying in calcium Content. Int. J. Poult. Sci, 8(4), 307-316.
- McKnight, J. R., Satterfield, M. C., Jobgen, W. S., Smith, S. B., Spencer, T. E., Meininger, C. J., ... & Wu, G. (2010). Beneficial effects of L-arginine on reducing obesity: potential mechanisms and important implications for human health. Amino acids, 39(2), 349-357.
- Chakravarti, B., & Chakravarti, D. N. (2007). Oxidative modification of proteins: age-related changes. Gerontology, 53(3), 128-139.
- Yoneda, J., Andou, A., & Takehana, K. (2009). Regulatory roles of amino acids in immune response. Current Rheumatology Reviews, 5(4), 252-258.
- Fung, D., & Lau, C. B. (2002). Schizonepeta tenuifolia: chemistry, pharmacology, and clinical applications. The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 42(1), 30-36.
- Lis, D. M., & Baar, K. (2019). Effects of Different Vitamin C–Enriched Collagen Derivatives on Collagen Synthesis. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism, 29(5), 526-531.
- Bhattarai, H. K., Shrestha, S., Rokka, K., & Shakya, R. (2020). Vitamin D, Calcium, Parathyroid Hormone, and Sex Steroids in Bone Health and Effects of Aging. Journal of Osteoporosis, 2020.
- Buehler, B. A. (2011). Vitamin B2: riboflavin. Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary & Alternative Medicine, 16(2), 88-90.
- Prasad, A. S. (2009). Impact of the discovery of human zinc deficiency on health. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 28(3), 257-265.
- Cai, Z., Zhang, J., & Li, H. (2019). Selenium, aging and aging-related diseases. Aging clinical and experimental research, 31(8), 1035-1047.
- Stern, B. R., Solioz, M., Krewski, D., Aggett, P., Aw, T. C., Baker, S., ... & Starr, T. (2007). Copper and human health: biochemistry, genetics, and strategies for modeling dose-response relationships. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part B, 10(3), 157-222.
- Forsythe, J. (2012). Anti-Aging Cures: Life Changing Secrets to Reverse the Effects of Aging. Red Rock.
- Van Wyk, B. E., & Wink, M. (2018). Medicinal plants of the world. CABI.
- Schubert, M. M., Irwin, C., Seay, R. F., Clarke, H. E., Allegro, D., & Desbrow, B. (2017). Caffeine, coffee, and appetite control: a review. International journal of food sciences and nutrition, 68(8), 901-912.
- Khalid, F., Gorouhi, F., & Maibach, H. I. (2015). Anti-Aging Topical Peptides and Proteins. Cosmeceuticals and Active Cosmetics, Third Edition. CRC Press. Taylor & Francis Group. London, 127-162.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.