Pure Encapsulations O.N.E Multivitamin Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
O.N.E Multivitamin by Pure Encapsulations is a complete supplement designed to support all of your daily nutritional needs. Read on to learn about the benefits, ingredients, uses, and effectiveness of the supplement.
Because of the poor quality of our average diet and our hectic lifestyles, many people's diets are deficient in vitamins, minerals, vital fatty acids, and other nutrients 1.
According to nutrition studies, Americans are deficient in several nutrients, and their diets are generally deficient in essential fats, which are required for proper cellular function and overall health 2. That is the gap which the supplement Pure Encapsulations O.N.E Multivitamin aims to cover.
This review is part of: The Best Dopamine Supplements You Can Buy
Every day, our body fights nutritional deficiency caused by:
- Nutrient depleted food supply.
- Pollutants in the environment.
- Anxiety and stress.
- Frantic “on the go” lives.
If you do not eat the necessary amounts of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, protein, and vital fats, you may not be getting enough nutrients. As a result, combining a healthy diet with a comprehensive multivitamin like Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamins is important for ensuring optimal health and longevity 2.
If you are feeling the weight of everyday stressors and need a boost, take a supplement like Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamins that contain all of the essentials your body requires to keep your body running efficiently and maintain total wellness balance.
Optimal Nutrition is provided through their blend of bioavailable vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. Their once-daily multivitamin is formulated to provide comprehensive health support suitable for men and women over the age of 18.
Here You Will Discover More About:
- 1 Pure Encapsulations O.N.E Multivitamin Benefits
- 2 Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin Ingredients
- 3 Where Are The Ingredients Sourced From?
- 4 Key Features About Pure Encapsulations O.N.E Multivitamin
- 5 Is Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin Safe?
- 6 Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin Precautions or Potential Side Effects
- 7 Who Should Use Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin?
- 8 Where To Buy Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin
- 9 Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin Reviews and Final Thoughts
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
Pure Encapsulations O.N.E Multivitamin Benefits
Pure Encapsulations' hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements are expertly formulated to benefit many types of consumers - including the most sensitive - with pure components that ensure consistent outcomes. This multivitamin supplement is suitable for most diets - features hypoallergenic vegetarian ingredients.
Each multivitamin is allergy friendly - free of gluten, egg, peanuts, trans fats, hydrogenated oils, GMOs, magnesium stearate, and artificial flavors, colors, and sweeteners. These unwanted substances can reduce nutrient absorption and inhibit health-promoting potential 3. Supplements, unlike foods, can provide a consistent source of vitamins and minerals.
Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin Ingredients
The supplement is completely vegetarian and contains only plant-based or mineral ingredients. A further breakdown of each vegetarian capsule contains (amount per serving):
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 73% beta carotene): 1,125 mcg.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 180 mg.
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3): 50 mcg (2,000 IU).
If you are looking for vitamin B12: The Best B12 Supplements You Can Buy
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate): 20 mg.
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1): 3 mg.
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)): 3 mg.
- Niacin (as niacinamide): 20 mg.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)): 4 mg.
- Folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF): 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg).
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 500 mcg.
- Biotin: 300 mcg.
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5): 10 mg.
- Iodine (as potassium iodide): 150 mcg.
- Zinc (as zinc citrate): 25 mg.
- Selenium (as selenomethionine): 70 mcg.
- Manganese (as manganese citrate): 2 mg.
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate): 200 mcg.
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate); 75 mcg.
- Boron (as boron glycinate): 1 mg.
- Choline (as choline bitartrate): 10 mg.
- Inositol: 25 mg.
- Coenzyme Q10 sustained-release (from MicroActive Q10-cyclodextrin complex & CoQ10): 50 mg.
- Alpha lipoic acid: 50 mg.
- FloraGLO lutein: 3 mg.
- Zeaxanthin: 500 mcg.
- Lycopene: 500 mcg.
Where Are The Ingredients Sourced From?
Nutrients in O.N.E. Multivitamin derive from the following:
- Vitamin A: synthetic.
- Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora.
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate.
- Lutein: marigold flower extract.
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic.
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation.
- Ascorbyl palmitate: corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil Vitamin D3; cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin).
- Vitamin E: soybean oil.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl): synthetic.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic.
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation Folate (Metafolin, L-5-MTHF): synthetic.
- Biotin: synthetic.
- Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic.
- Choline: synthetic.
- CoQ10: fermentation.
- Minerals: naturally derived from elemental ore
Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation.
- Glycinate: synthetic.
- Mixed carotenoid profile: 1,650 mcg beta carotene, 65 mcg lycopene, 250 mcg lutein and 12.5 mcg zeaxanthin.
Other ingredients include vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), potato starch, and ascorbyl palmitate.
Key Features About Pure Encapsulations O.N.E Multivitamin
Highly bioavailable forms of vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K effectively boosts metabolism; plus, the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF).
Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6 supports energy-yielding metabolic processes; vitamins B1, B3, and B6 assist in normalizing nervous system functions; folate, vitamin B5, and B12 reduce fatigue; iodine normalizes thyroid function; selenium and vitamin E protects cells from oxidative stress; zinc and vitamins C and D support immune system functions.
There is also a variety of coenzymes and compounds that were not previously utilized in vitamins but whose benefits have been proved by the spectacular growth in health supplements in recent years 4.
Minerals In A Wide Range To Strengthen And Support Your Metabolism
Each Pure O.N.E. Encapsulations multivitamin contains iodine, zinc, selenium, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, and boron. Each of these minerals support and contribute to the regulation of your body’s biological systems, ensuring that they remain healthy and functional 4.
Our users asked us for this list: The Best Ox Bile Supplements You Can Buy
For example, 1 mg of Boron helps to increase bone density to protect against osteoporosis 5. And 75 mcg of Molybdenum has anti-inflammatory properties and aids in the development of healthy enzymes 6.
Coenzymes And Antioxidants That Benefit The Major Organs
Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. multivitamin goes beyond regular nutrition. One compound is an energy-boosting antioxidant mixture of CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10) and alpha lipoic acid. When combined, this compound supports cellular energy and health, offering protection to cells by eliminating free radicals from your body and delivering anti-aging advantages.
CoQ10’s ability to increase cellular energy allows tissues to work more efficiently and fight against exhaustion. Because the coenzyme naturally accumulates in the heart, kidneys, and liver, it enables these vital organs to function properly 7.
Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5- MTHF) is a naturally occurring, universally metabolized type of folate that is present in cells and essential for optimum health as it provides cardiovascular, cellular, and neural protection 8.
Improves Eye Health, Cognitive Function, And Cellular Wellness
With each Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin capsule, additional antioxidant support is delivered through carotenoids and enzymes that boost nutrient utilization in your body, providing additional health advantages.
Lutein and zeaxanthin are antioxidants that enhance macular and retinal health. To help keep your eyesight clear and healthy, 500 mcg of zeaxanthin is mixed with 3 mg of the carotenoid lutein; 25 mg of inositol and 10 mg of choline help improve cognitive function and alertness; and 500 mcg of lycopene, a red carotenoid, aids in the health of your cells 6.
Are you specifically looking for marine collagen?: The Best Marine Collagen Supplements You Can Buy
Is Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin Safe?
Pure Encapsulations tests and analyzes ingredients and finished supplements for potency, impurities, and unwanted elements such as mercury. Supplements like Pure O.N.E. Multivitamins by Pure Encapsulations are manufactured in a cutting-edge facility in Massachusetts. Each room in the facility is temperature, humidity, and dust-controlled, utilizing fully sterilized practices.
Due to the extreme, high quality nature of Pure Encapsulations' ingredients, consumers require a lower dose and spend less money in the long run by avoiding inferior supplements.
Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin Precautions or Potential Side Effects
Always check your doctor before using products like supplements or vitamin complements. Currently, there are no documented adverse side effects or precautions at this time. The only potential drug interactions in this case is that CoQ10 may be incompatible with blood-thinning medicines.
Who Should Use Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin?
Each multivitamin can notably assist those who are deficient in vitamins, nutrients, and minerals by restoring equilibrium to their bodies 4.
Supplementing with a high-quality multivitamin, such as Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin, can help with:
- Cognitive function.
- Immune response.
- Eye function.
- Skin health.
- Muscle strength and repair.
- Bone health.
- GI tract function.
- Lymphatic/immune system function.
Pure O.N.E Encapsulations Multivitamin would benefit athletes or anyone experiencing intensive detoxification. This multivitamin contains a high concentration of active elements, which are essential for anyone suffering from oxidative stress 7.
Where To Buy Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin
Pure Encapsulations products are only available to healthcare professionals, licensed practitioners, and select internet vendors. Customers can obtain them through their doctor, naturopath, or other healthcare provider.
Their supplements are not available through ordinary health food stores, however, there are also a few internet stores that are permitted to sell straight to consumers.
Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin Reviews and Final Thoughts
Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin is a comprehensive once-daily multivitamin supplement that contains vitamins, minerals, and other necessary nutrients for both men and women. O.N.E Multivitamin contains fundamental ingredients your body needs to address nutritional demands, deliver antioxidant support, while also promoting cellular and ocular health.
This multivitamin supplement is a doctor-recommended supplement company that offers clean, allergen-free supplements with clinically tested essential vitamins and minerals.
Because the vitamins in this multivitamin supplement are present in their most bioavailable forms, it ensures easier metabolic uptake so they can act much more efficiently in the body once absorbed 4.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fulgoni VL, Keast DR, Bailey RL. Foods, Fortificants, and Supplements: Where Do Americans Get Their Nutrients? J Nutr. Oct 2011; 141(10): 1847-1854.
- Harris WS, Mozaffarian D, Lefevre M, et al. Towards establishing dietary reference intakes for eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids. J Nutr. 2009 Apr; 139(4):804S-19S.
- Dillard, C. J., & German, J. B. (2000). Phytochemicals: nutraceuticals and human health. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 80(12), 1744-1756.
- Yetley, E. A. (2007). Multivitamin and multimineral dietary supplements: definitions, characterization, bioavailability, and drug interactions. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 85(1), 269S-276S.
- Dinca, L., & Scorei, R. (2013). Boron in human nutrition and its regulations use. Journal of Nutritional Therapeutics, 2(1), 22-29.
- da Silva Dias, J. C. (2014). Nutritional and health benefits of carrots and their seed extracts. Food and Nutrition Sciences, 5(22), 2147.
- Gutierrez-Mariscal, F. M., Arenas-de Larriva, A. P., Limia-Perez, L., Romero-Cabrera, J. L., Yubero-Serrano, E. M., & López-Miranda, J. (2020). Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation for the Reduction of Oxidative Stress: Clinical Implications in the Treatment of Chronic Diseases. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 21(21), 7870.
- Scaglione, F., & Panzavolta, G. (2014). Folate, folic acid and 5-methyltetrahydrofolate are not the same thing. Xenobiotica; the fate of foreign compounds in biological systems, 44(5), 480–488.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.