Nature's Bounty Hair Skin And Nails Gummies Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
Want to learn more about Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Gummies? In this review, we uncover the supplement’s ingredients and safety, and how incorporating it into your daily routine can benefit your health.
Anyone can make a statement with healthy hair, a radiant complexion, and strong, polished nails. Environmental irritants and oxidative stress, on the other hand, can cause thinning hair, poor skin, and brittle nails 1.
Your body, in addition to a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, requires nutrients to rejuvenate and revitalize your appearance, and supplements like Nature’s Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Gummies can help you to achieve that.
This review is part of: The Best Collagen Gummies You Can Buy
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contains just the right balance of vital nutrients your body needs to showcase your natural beauty by supporting your lustrous hair, healthy nails, and vibrant skin.
Hair, Skin, and Nails from Nature's Bounty with biotin are both delicious and easy to consume. Their innovative formula provides essential nutrients - including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients - your body requires to boost metabolic processes that trigger the healthy development of hair, skin, and nails 2.
Here You Will Discover More About:
- 1 Benefits of Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies
- 2 Nature's Bounty Hair Skin And Nails Ingredients
- 3 Are Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails Gummies Safe to Use?
- 4 Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails Vitamins Side Effects
- 5 Who Should Use Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies?
- 6 Nature's Bounty Hair and Nails Gummies Reviews and Final Thoughts
- 7 Nature’s Bounty Hair and Nails Gummies Results
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits of Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies
Nature’s Bounty extra strength hair, skin, and nails formula comes in a tasty strawberry-flavored biotin gummy package. Each gummy contains the antioxidants vitamin E and vitamin C.
Vitamin E promotes skin health; vitamin C is vital in collagen development and synthesis, which is the foundation for youthful skin.
B Vitamins help with energy metabolism, and Biotin is widely regarded for its ability to maintain healthy hair and promote healthy nail growth by acting at the base of the nail - the nail matrix - where nail growth begins 4.
Every Nature's Bounty health supplement is backed by a mixture of nature and science and is guaranteed to be formulated with the purest, naturally sourced colors and flavors. Their proprietary formula has been laboratory-tested and is free of lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, sodium, fish, and artificial flavor 5.
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamins reviews have shown:
- Quicker hair growth.
- The new hair that grows is healthier, stronger, with added shine.
- Thickens hair and prevents thinning.
- Stronger and harder nails.
- Glowing skin: clarifies the complexion and reduces acne.
With only 2 grams of sugar per serving, Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails pills are cheaper than most competing brands.
Discover more types of collagen supplements: The Best Marine Collagen Supplements You Can Buy
Be advised that they are not vegetarian-friendly. The gelatin in the gummies is sourced from porcine, so if your diet does not allow for pork, you’ll want to skip these vitamins.
But, if you’d like a vitamin that pulls triple duty for hair, skin, and nails, Nature’s Bounty gummies offer a delicious and effective beautifying solution.
And there are more alternatives: The Best Bovine Collagen Peptides You Can Buy
Nature's Bounty Hair Skin And Nails Ingredients
Now that we have shown you the advantages and benefits of this supplements for your hair, skin, and nails, let's see the exact ingredients you can find in Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin And Nails Gummies:
Biotin – also known as vitamin B7 or Vitamin H - is a B complex vitamin. It’s actually a very important B vitamin that plays a vital role in converting food into energy in our body 4.
Biotin helps in the promotion of cell growth and is known to promote overall hair, skin, and nail growth. Biotin acts at the nail base – referred to as the nail matrix – to promote and maintain healthy nail development. If you don’t have enough biotin in your diet, it can lead to hair loss, brittle nails, or itchy skin.
You can find biotin naturally in a variety of foods including leafy greens, cauliflower, mushrooms, nuts, and legumes however, Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin. This means that our bodies do not store it, so providing your body with constant consumption or supplementation of biotin can have a beneficial impact.
Vitamin C provides antioxidant support to help neutralize free radicals in the body. Vitamin C also supports hair and nail health by stimulating the growth of collagen cells; collagen is the major building-block protein found in connective tissues, including skin, which forms the basis for vibrant skin 6.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that is rich in antioxidants that shield cells from free radical damage. Vitamin E contributes to skin health and also plays a role in the formation of red blood cells and the metabolism of vitamin K, which helps blood properly clot and may help to maintain strong bones 3.
Collagen plays a major role in maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails. Collagen is a type of protein found throughout your body that acts as the building blocks for your skin, nails, joints, tendons, and hair 2.
Of course, collagen is the main ingredient here: The Best Anti-Aging Supplements You Can Buy
Several studies have shown that collagen may improve various skin conditions, slow down the aging process, and reduce skin dryness and wrinkles. Additionally, it also stimulates the healthy growth of hair and nails.
Folic acid is a water-soluble B vitamin and a form of vitamin B9 next to folate. It plays a role in the healthy growth of all tissues, including skin, hair, and nails, and is vital to the creation of red blood cells. Folic acid is a key ingredient in the production of nucleic acid, which forms a part of all genetic material (DNA). This contributes to the repair and synthesis of DNA and RNA 7.
Are Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails Gummies Safe to Use?
There have been no documented safety concerns associated with this dietary supplement. Nature’s Bounty ensures this product is non-GMO, colors and flavors are naturally sourced, and supplements are subjected to a multitude of quality tests to guarantee purity and potency.
The United States Pharmacopeia and STR (Specialized Technology Resources) is a prominent independent dietary supplement quality evaluation agency and has successfully assessed Nature's Bounty's operations. Throughout the manufacturing process, every Nature's Bounty product is evaluated under different quality tests and assays to ensure purity and potency.
Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails Vitamins Side Effects
When taken as directed, Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies are not expected to cause serious side effects. Although uncommon, some side effects may include upset stomach, headache, andunusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth.
Because supplements frequently include high dosages of vitamins, they can have negative side effects if not taken as directed. Additionally, some inactive components may cause adverse reactions in people who are sensitive to them, such as hives or swelling of the tongue, cheek, or throat.
Before using any dietary supplement, make sure to consult with your doctor.
Who Should Use Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies?
Age, heredity, and environmental aggressors all have an impact on the health of one's hair, skin, and nails. Your body delivers nutrition and energy to your organs so eating a healthy amount of wholesome foods should cover your needs.
However, if you aren't getting enough nutrients from your diet - possibly due to disease, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive issues, or other illnesses - taking supplements is a good choice.
Some of the cases where you should consider taking Nature's Bounty Hair Skin And Nails include:
- Vitamin Deficiencies (lack of vitamins): Hair breakage, loss, thinning, and delayed regrowth can be caused by a variety of factors, including vitamin deficiencies. For those experiencing thinning hair, brittle nails, and a loss of elasticity in the skin, incorporating one of the best hair, nail, and skin vitamins into your wellness routine may significantly improve health and appearance 2.
- Dietary Restrictions and Stress: Going on a strict diet or being under a lot of physical or emotional stress can lead you to lose your hair or cause it to grow slowly 7.
- Age: As you grow older your body naturally begins to produce less collagen, in turn causing wrinkles, sagging skin, and other signs of aging. Integrating a supplement into your daily routine will be more effective in boosting collagen production and improving your overall health 2. Regardless of your age, if you suffer from brittle hair, dull skin, and weak nails, Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies is the supplement you should be adding to your shopping cart to support your body and improve your appearance.
Nature's Bounty Hair and Nails Gummies Reviews and Final Thoughts
With nearly 10,000 five-star reviews on Amazon, Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies are regarded as one of the best supplement products for hair, skin, and nails.
This supplement promotes the formation of healthy, strong hair strands, as well as brighter, more luminous skin and stronger nails. With antioxidants like vitamin E and C, combined with biotin and collagen, it ticks all of the boxes for healthy growth while using pure ingredients.
Nature’s Bounty Hair and Nails Gummies Results
When it comes to supplements, the outcome or effectiveness differs depending on the individual's metabolism. However, this hair, skin, and nails supplement seems to be a favorite in terms of quick, noticeable results that are long-lasting. The majority of consumers report seeing improvements in just one week of taking Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails Gummies. In general, they notice their hair is stronger, softer, with a natural sheen, as well as less hair fall.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Goluch-Koniuszy Z. S. (2016). Nutrition of women with hair loss problem during the period of menopause. Przeglad menopauzalny = Menopause review, 15(1), 56–61. https://doi.org/10.5114/pm.2016.58776
- Bolke, L., Schlippe, G., Gerß, J., & Voss, W. (2019). A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients, 11(10), 2494.
- Traber, M. G., & Stevens, J. F. (2011). Vitamins C and E: beneficial effects from a mechanistic perspective. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 51(5), 1000-1013.
- Shabbir, H., Shabbir, I., Aslam, M., Sarwar, M. F., Sarwar, M. H., & Sarwar, M. (2020). Fundamental Aspects of Vitamin B complex in Human Nourishment and Fitness. American Journal of Food Science and Health, 6(4), 109-118.
- Glynis A. (2012). A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of an Oral Supplement in Women with Self-perceived Thinning Hair. The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology, 5(11), 28–34.
- Pullar, J. M., Carr, A. C., & Vissers, M. (2017). The Roles of Vitamin C in Skin Health. Nutrients, 9(8), 866. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9080866
- Watson, S. (2010). Vitamins and Minerals: Getting the Nutrients Your Body Needs. The Rosen Publishing Group, Inc.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.