Humapro Protein Pills Review, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
If you want to know the inside scoop of HumaPro Protein Pills, you have come to the right place. We did the research for you by reviewing whether this supplement is safe to use, what the ingredients are, and the benefits you’ll get from incorporating it into your daily routine.
Protein is required by everyone in order for the body to function properly. However, as your body ages, supplements like HumaPro Protein Pills can help you to get all the protein you need, thanks to its exogenous protein sources 1.
But before we get in depth with the reviews of HumaPro Protein Tabs (or Tablets), let’s ask yourself a question: why is protein so important to the body?
This review is part of: The Best Protein Pills You Can Buy
Protein influences everything from skin quality to hair growth to muscular strengthening. Essential amino acids (proteins are large biomolecules and macromolecules that are composed of one or more long chains of amino acid residues) are required to avoid muscle breakdown after intense exercise, minimize injury, and enhance muscle repair 2. Proteins also promote muscle growth and aid in recuperation.
If you are looking for a protein that has been specially formulated with the ideal nutrition ratio, ALR HumaPro Protein pills have revolutionized the supplement industry with its formula.
These pills are a low-calorie protein supplement with a high amino acid ratio. Each protein pill from HumaPro is 100% absorbed and, in some cases, 99% utilized by the human body.
HumaPro Protein Pills are made entirely of vegetable enzymes that have been completely pre-digested to avoid common gastrointestinal discomfort and refined without the use of any synthetic components, reagents, or dangerous chemicals.
Those pills also are an excellent protein supplement pill for vegans: gluten-free, lactose-free, no sugar, no soy, no heavy metals. One serving of this product from HumaPro is less than 1 calorie and has 25g of whole food protein equivalent.
Here You Will Discover More About:
Benefits of HumaPro Protein Pills
ALRI HumaPro contains no carbs or fat in a single serving. What's more, HumaPro's effective formula offers a comprehensive protein nutritional value as it contains all nine essential amino acids.
These nutrients can reach lean muscle tissue on a cellular level and provide benefits, implying that HumaPro amino acid complex is used more quickly and efficiently than most proteins. HumaPro contains green coffee bean extract, which helps to increase metabolism 3.
This protein supplement is great for enhancing endurance and strength while working out, dieting, and overall health and well-being. Additionally, the lean mass growth of this product is at least 501% greater than that of whey protein 3. This is why it outperforms whey protein supplements.
For your muscle recovery process: The Best Muscle Recovery Supplements You Can Buy
Additional benefits of supplementing with HumaPro Protein Pills include:
- Aids in losing weight – increases fat burning potential.
- Improves quality of daily protein intake.
- Improved immune function.
- Helps stabilize blood glucose levels.
- Produced in a cGMP certified facility utilizing only pharmaceutical grade amino acids and ingredients.
The best thing is that it comes in a variety of flavors such as strawberry, kiwi, grape, mandarin orange, apple, and many more so you can select the flavor that is most appealing to you.
All things considered, it's easy to see why ALRI HumaPro Tablets are your best choice for a protein-based recovery supplement.
HumaPro Protein Pills Ingredients
The HumaPro recipe has three types of protein components. The Nanosized Essential Amino Acid (EEA), the Anti-Catabolic and Insulinogenic Matrix, and the Vitamin and Mineral Cofactors.
Certain EAAs are nanosized, which allows all nine EAAs to pass through the GI and into the body at the same rate, ensuring that all nine EAAs are present at the protein receptors at the same time. If they aren't, your anabolism potential is limited.
With this formula, the consumer achieves maximum effects. It should be noted that the user needs to allow for a 20-to-25-minute interval from ingestion to absorption depending on your GI tract 4.
Here you will find all the ingredients of HumaPro Protein Pills, detailed one by one:
Nanosized Essential Amino Acid
This formula's amino acid composition is compressed to the point where 1 gram of protein provides only 0.04 calories. In normal circumstances, 1 gram of protein should yield 4 calories.
Extended Anti-Catabolic and Insulinogenic Matrix
Bitter Melon Fractional Extract and Coffee Bean Concentrate are combined in this exclusive formula. Its purpose is to boost metabolism and the consumer’s focus 4.
Vitamin and Mineral Cofactors
In combination with the essential amino acid matrix, HumaPro contains vitamins and minerals such as B-6, B-12, magnesium, calcium, and zinc. This is a collection of vitamins chosen to support the body's many functions.
In case you are looking for B12 supplements: The Best B12 Supplements You Can Buy
The full ingredient list of the product includes:
- L-leucine: maintains correct muscle mass, weight loss, and enhanced protein synthesis 5.
- L-valine: aids in metabolism and muscle healing, increases endurance and muscular growth; claims to provide energy to your muscles and battle cravings 6.
- L-threonine: aids in fat burning; nevertheless, it frequently causes adverse effects 6.
- L-isoleucine: branched chain amino acid that preserves the user's muscles and improves tissue healing 4.
- L-methionine: boosts metabolism and muscular growth and maintains healthy cholesterol levels 7.
- L-tyrosine: shown to lower stress and increase mood 4.
- L-tryptophan: necessary for a healthy mood and good sleep 8.
- L-leucine malate: mix of L-leucine and malic acid, enhances the absorption of the product's other components and helps to preserve muscle tissue 4.
- L-cysteine: precursor for protein synthesis, as well as taurine, glutathione, and coenzyme Asynthesis 8.
- Green coffee bean extract: contains chlorogenic acid, which is claimed to help people lose weight quickly 9.
- Bitter melon extract: it has been shown to reduce plasma lipids and blood sugar levels 10.
Are HumaPro Protein Pills Safe to Use? Are There Any Side Effects?
There is always the chance of side effects or adverse reactions with any supplement. Some people may have unpleasant responses to the active substances in this product.
Threonine is only safe in quantities of up to 4 grams per day and can be administered for a maximum of 12 months. Some customers may experience nausea, headaches, stomach distress, and skin rashes.
Leucine, when combined with a source of glucose, can greatly increase the quantity of insulin in the body while also lowering blood sugar levels 5. This substance should not be combined with diabetes medications, especially insulin, because it may induce excessive blood sugar drops. Diabetics should avoid this at all costs. People with hypoglycemia (low blood sugar levels) should avoid leucine due to potential adverse effects.
Who Should Use HumaPro Protein Pills?
HumaPro Protein Tablet Pills can be used by anyone. In fact, most people find that reducing their intake of complete proteins in favor of HumaPro results in more lean muscle gain and less fat. HumaPro protein is especially beneficial for vegans and those with allergies. Those pills may also be required at a particular age to prevent skin deterioration, increased hair fall, muscle problems, and other health difficulties 4.
Also read this: The Best Pea Protein Powder You Can Buy
HumaPro Protein Pills Reviews and Final Thoughts
The size and pricing can be a bit of a detriment. The pill size is rather large, which may be a turnoff for some. With any supplement, weigh the cost versus the utility of the product.
Unlike whey protein, these tabs are designed to reduce waste in the form of by-products, allowing your body to truly absorb the nutrition it requires 11. You also won't have to worry about bloating with this supplement.
HumaPro’s Protein Pills not only provide health benefits, but they also aid in weight loss and enhance body immunity, keeping you healthy and disease-free. It also aids in relaxation and fatigue reduction.
HumaPro is an excellent source of natural amino acids and may be the appropriate formula for you if you want to build stronger muscles. It is a supplement that differentiates from its competitors due to the unique way it was created. If you're weary of the same old whey product and want to try something new, this is it.
Where To Buy HumaPro Protein Pills?
HumaPro can be purchased through a variety of online retailers. Depending on where you get it and how you use it, this can be cheaper or more expensive.
Serving size of 45 cost less than 40 dollars on Amazon, while 90 servings cost around 54 dollars on this site. For around 75 dollars, you can get a 90-serving jar from Walmart or GNC.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paddon-Jones, D., Sheffield-Moore, M., Aarsland, A., Wolfe, R. R., & Ferrando, A. A. (2005). Exogenous amino acids stimulate human muscle anabolism without interfering with the response to mixed meal ingestion. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Lopez MJ, Mohiuddin SS. Biochemistry, Essential Amino Acids. [Updated 2021 Jan 21]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK557845/
- Atherton PJ, Smith K. Muscle protein synthesis in response to nutrition and exercise. J Physiol. 2012;590(5):1049-1057. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.225003
- Paddon-Jones, D., Sheffield-Moore, M., Zhang, X. J., Volpi, E., Wolf, S. E., Aarsland, A., ... & Wolfe, R. R. (2004). Amino acid ingestion improves muscle protein synthesis in the young and elderly. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism, 286(3), E321-E328.
- Layman, D. K. (2003). The role of leucine in weight loss diets and glucose homeostasis. The Journal of nutrition, 133(1), 261S-267S.
- Bagchi, D., Nair, S., & Sen, C. K. (Eds.). (2018). Nutrition and enhanced sports performance: muscle building, endurance, and strength. Academic Press.
- Marchesini, G., Zoli, M., Dondi, C., Bianchi, G., Cirulli, M., & Pisi, E. (1982). Anticatabolic effect of branched‐chain amino acid‐enriched solutions in patients with liver cirrhosis. Hepatology, 2(4), 420S-425S.
- Scarabelli, C. C., McCauley, R. B., Yuan, Z., Di Rezze, J., Patel, D., Putt, J., ... & Scarabelli, T. M. (2008). Oral administration of amino acidic supplements improves protein and energy profiles in skeletal muscle of aged rats: elongation of functional performance and acceleration of mitochondrial recovery in adenosine triphosphate after exhaustive exertion. The American journal of cardiology, 101(11), S42-S48.
- Quick, M. (2013). Weighing In: Green Coffee Bean Extract–A Potential Safe and Effective Weight Loss Supplement?. Integrative Medicine Alert, 16(9).
- Lucas, E. A., Dumancas, G. G., Smith, B. J., Clarke, S. L., & Arjmandi, B. H. (2010). Health benefits of bitter melon (Momordica charantia). In Bioactive Foods in Promoting Health (pp. 525-549). Academic Press.
- Moore, D. R. (2019). Maximizing post-exercise anabolism: the case for relative protein intakes. Frontiers in nutrition, 6, 147.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.