Country Life Coenzyme B Complex Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
Coenzyme B Complex is a powerful nutritional supplement that can help to improve your health and well-being. Our review will go over the product's ingredients and benefits, as well as its safety and uses.
Country Life's Coenzyme B-Complex is a well-balanced vitamin B complex supplement that contains alpha-lipoic acid, PABA, and inositol, as well as a robust mixture of B vitamins for enhanced support and overall health 2.
This metabolically activated formula delivers B-complex vitamins in a highly bioavailable form that bypasses the liver and is carried straight to the sites of action, allowing the body to use the vitamins more effectively for optimum efficiency at lower potencies 1.
This review is part of: The Best Dopamine Supplements You Can Buy
The Coenzyme B-Complex supplement stands out among other B-vitamin supplements because of its use of Quatrefolic, a metabolized form of folate that bypasses many conversion steps in the body to deliver folate the body can immediately use 2. Another stand out ingredient is the use of methylcobalamin, which is a more active and readily available form of the vitamin B12 3.
Their formula contains B vitamins in coenzyme form for improved absorption. A bonus to the eight B vitamins provided by each two-capsule serving is the addition of PABA, phosphatidylcholine, inositol, and alpha-lipoic acid. These added ingredients aid in the creation of cellular energy 4.
Here You Will Discover More About:
Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex Caps Benefits
Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex metabolically activated formula delivers B-complex vitamins in a highly bioavailable form that bypasses the liver and is carried straight to the sites of action, allowing the body to use the vitamins more effectively for optimum efficiency at lower potencies.
Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex Capsules primary benefits are:
- B vitamins aid in cell production and boost energy levels.
- Pyridoxine, folic acid, and vitamin B12 in B vitamin coenzyme forms are beneficial to cardiac health and mental acuity.
- Promotes a healthy functioning immune system.
- Support healthy cholesterol levels by fighting bad cholesterol.
- Phosphatidylcholine may improve cognitive function and protect the digestive tract.
- Biotin and pantothenic acid may encourage healthy nails and hair.
- Alpha lipoic acid may act as an antioxidant that protects cells.
If you are looking for vitamin B12: The Best B12 Supplements You Can Buy
Their coenzyme B-complex capsules are AVA certified vegan and kosher, GFCO Certified gluten-free, non-GMO, and manufactured at a GMP registered facility. Country Life ensures their b-complex supplement capsules are free of milk, sugar, yeast, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, flavors, and magnesium stearate.
Country Life’s Coenzyme B-Complex Ingredients
Although B vitamins have similar properties, they each have distinct roles and are required in varying amounts. B vitamins operate best when together so taking a combination of B vitamins (as in a B-Complex supplement) at the same time is shown to increase their overall efficacy 5.
This is why Country Life’s Coenzyme B-complex packs all eight B vitamins into one pill. Their B-complex vitamin contains the following:
- B1 (Thiamine): Thiamine is necessary for metabolism because it aids in the conversion of nutrients into energy, and remember that thiamine promotes healthy nerves.
- B2 (Riboflavin): Riboflavin is an antioxidant that aids in the conversion of protein, fats and carbs into energy.
- B3 (Niacin): Niacin is involved in cellular signaling, metabolism, and the creation and repair of DNA.
- B5 (Pantothenic acid): Pantothenic acid aids your body in obtaining energy from food and is also involved in the creation of hormones and cholesterol.
- B6 (Pyridoxine): Pyridoxine is involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell synthesis, and neurotransmitter generation. Boosts nervous and immune system.
- B7 (Biotin): Biotin is required for glucose and lipid metabolism as well as gene expression regulation.
- B9 (Folate): Folate is required for cell growth, amino acid metabolism, red and white blood cell production, and normal cell division. Promotes muscle development and wound healing.
- B12 (Cobalamin): The most well-known of the B vitamins, B12 is essential for brain function, DNA creation, and red blood cell growth. Also aids in conversion of nutrients to energy.
Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex is special in that it includes NADH. NADH is a coenzyme found in all living creatures that aids in the creation of energy. It is its own genuine coenzyme because it is produced from dietary niacin 5.
Take a look at this alternative for this supplement: Pure Encapsulations O.N.E Multivitamin Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex Safety and Side Effects
When taking vitamin B complex supplements, there is the possibility of adverse effects. As with any supplement, following the recommended daily consumption helps to avoid any negative side effects. Although the vitamins are generally regarded as safe, large doses can have significant negative effects.
The following are some potential side effects of Country Life Coenzyme B-complex pills:
- High blood sugar levels: High doses of nicotinic acid, a synthetic version of vitamin B-3, can cause an increase in blood sugar. Diabetes medications may be affected as a result of this. High amounts of nicotinic acid should not be taken by people who have diabetes or high blood sugar (measuring 1,000 mg or more).
- Excess nicotinic acid: Low blood pressure, lethargy, headaches, rashes, and liver damage can all result from taking too much nicotinic acid 6.
- Excess nicotinamide: High amounts of nicotinamide, another kind of vitamin B-3, can induce diarrhea and bleeding. This can happen at 500 mg per day. Doses more than 3,000 mg may result in vomiting and liver damage 7.
- Excess folic acid: Taking more than 1,000 mcg of folic acid per day can disguise a kind of anemia caused by a lack of vitamin B-12 8.
Want to lower your sugar levels?: The Best Berberine Supplement You Can Buy
Who Should Buy Country Life Coenzyme B Complex?
Those who want to maintain blood pressure can buy and take this supplement. According to research, B vitamins are the nutrients that naturally lower blood pressure to normal levels 5. If a person controls his blood pressure using antihypertensive medication, having a coenzyme supplement with him may eventually result in a reduced dose of those medications. A coenzyme supplement may even dissolve blood clots, which can cause high blood pressure and irregular heartbeat.
Also those who seek a preventative measure for health conditions like anemia should be interested in this supplement because of Methylfolate, one of the active components in Country Life Coenzyme B Complex.
Methylfolate is known for its generation of red blood cells and its ability to renew cells. Aside from this crucial role, methylfolate may be able to keep the blues at bay 9. It does so because it has the ability to regenerate nerve cells in your brain.
One of the numerous benefits of B vitamins is that they battle free radicals, which are chemicals in the body that destroy healthy cells. By supplying energy to the cells in the body, they become robust enough to resist the assaults of free radicals to destroy them 10. Consider it this way: a healthy cell gets even healthier with Coenzyme B Complex, as a typical individual becomes a competitive athlete.
Also, B-complex supplements are an ideal solution to ensure you’re meeting your body's needs, especially for vegans, vegetarians, or people who eat a less diversified diet. Individuals who place a high priority on product transparency and ingredient purity have a good option here.
Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex Review and Final Thoughts
Each two-capsule serving of Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex contains a high quantity of eight types of Vitamin B.
Labdoor.com tested 10 of the most popular B-Complex supplements in the United States for product purity, label accuracy, B-vitamin content and heavy metal contamination (arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury).
Country Life's B-Complex ranked first with the following data recorded 11:
- Label Accuracy: 82%.
- Product Purity: 100%.
- Nutritional Value: 100%.
- Ingredient Safety: 88%.
- Projected Efficacy: 83%.
According to this data, the Coenzyme B-Complex from Country Life is the most thoroughly tested B-complex supplement for purity. These vegan capsules are produced by a Certified B-Corporation, which means that the company is committed to humane and ecological labor methods.
Getting all of the necessary nutrients from your food is critical for your mood, productivity, energy levels, and other important life factors.
A balanced diet, on the other hand, can be difficult to achieve and a variety of environmental circumstances can have a detrimental impact on how well you absorb these nutrients. The best way to help you to achieve your Vitamin B goals is Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex with the perfect blend of ingredients to boost metabolism and energy levels.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Depeint, F., Bruce, W. R., Shangari, N., Mehta, R., & O’Brien, P. J. (2006). Mitochondrial function and toxicity: role of the B vitamin family on mitochondrial energy metabolism. Chemico-biological interactions, 163(1-2), 94-112.
- Windler, C., Elenz, D., Breazeale, N., Fernandez, J., Gillman, B., Crozier, M., ... & Numbers, H. P. Reinforce: Hypoallergenic Multivitamin/Mineral Formula for Wellness Support.
- Kamath, A., & Pemminati, S. (2017). Methylcobalamin in vitamin B12 Deficiency: To give or not to give?. Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics, 8(1).
- Cameron, N., & Cotter, M. (2000). Alpha‐Lipoic Acid Effects And Combination Therapy With Gamma‐Linolenic Acid. Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System, 5(3), 169-170.
- Huskisson, E., Maggini, S., & Ruf, M. (2007). The role of vitamins and minerals in energy metabolism and well-being. Journal of international medical research, 35(3), 277-289.
- Molnar, G. D., Berge, K. G., Rosevear, J. W., McGuckin, W. F., & Achor, R. W. (1964). The effect of nicotinic acid in diabetes mellitus. Metabolism, 13(2), 181-190.
- Knip, M., Douek, I. F., Moore, W. P. T., Gillmor, H. A., McLean, A. E. M., Bingley, P. J., & Gale, E. A. M. (2000). Safety of high-dose nicotinamide: a review. Diabetologia, 43(11), 1337-1345.
- Butterworth Jr, C. E., & Tamura, T. (1989). Folic acid safety and toxicity: a brief review. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 50(2), 353-358.
- Tardy, A. L., Pouteau, E., Marquez, D., Yilmaz, C., & Scholey, A. (2020). Vitamins and minerals for energy, fatigue and cognition: a narrative review of the biochemical and clinical evidence. Nutrients, 12(1), 228.
- Poprac, P., Jomova, K., Simunkova, M., Kollar, V., Rhodes, C. J., & Valko, M. (2017). Targeting free radicals in oxidative stress-related human diseases. Trends in pharmacological sciences, 38(7), 592-607.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.