Powered by the synergy of potent herbs and traditional remedies, Bulletproof Supplements brings you a superior line of ketogenic nutritional supplements.
All the products made by Bulletproof use the best ingredients available, under the most hygienic conditions, and with much care. They are made to fit the needs of the user as per their requirements.
Bulletproof supplements are edibles made up of high quality dietary ingredients. A weakened body, feeling of fatigue, body pains are just some of the symptoms that could arise from aging or ailments. But these supplements may help in reducing the pain and annoyance brought forth by such symptoms and help relieve them. Overall, Bulletproof hopes to make the user feel more comfortable and healthy after they have used its various products.
Take your time to read this list: The Best Bovine Collagen Peptides You Can Buy
Here You Will Discover More About:
Types of Bulletproof Supplements
Bulletproof supplements are divided into various categories based on what role they can play in the body. This categorization helps the users to choose the most beneficial product that fits their needs. It also removes the hassle of using many different products at the same time.
One can choose the kind of product they seek from the many products on the list and try and see which of them would work best for their sake.
The various categories of Bulletproof Supplements are:
Mood and Memory
A good mood and memory are just as important as a healthy body, and the supplements under this category are made with this very idea in mind. Made using the ingredients considered to be good in improving memory and mood; some of the substances used in making these are coffee fruit extract and L-ornithine, substances considered to have an overall positive effect on cognitive functions and helps improve memory.
Performance and Immunity
A hectic lifestyle filled with many workloads can often make one unable to take a proper nutrient-rich diet making one more prone to diseases. A weakened and ill body will slow down the ability to be as productive as possible. The supplements under Bulletproof performance and immunity have ingredients that can help a person feel more rejuvenated and be more able to concentrate and be productive at their activities. These supplements also help to increase the immunity of the person and make them less prone to illnesses.
Detox and Gut health
The daily buildup of toxins in the body and eating a heavy unbalanced diet can be a double attack on the body leading to poor physical health. While the liver is the main one responsible for clearing up all the harmful toxins, Bulletproof supplements may provide additional help to the liver in removing these toxins.
Besides this, a well-maintained bowel habit can go a long way, including making one feel more in control of their daily life. These Bulletproof supplements can help achieve that by facilitating the digestion process and increasing immunity in the gut.
A well-rested mind can perform to the best of its ability. The more one loses sleep, the more it leads to feelings of irritability, anxiousness, decreased focus, and general tiredness. These Bulletproof sleep support supplements have ingredients that include Melatonin, Lucuma vanilla, and many others. These can help achieve the much-needed shut-eye for anyone desiring it.
Vitamins are an essential part of the everyday diet required for maintaining many different body functions that comprise vision, immunity, workings of the bones and muscles, blood clotting in case of injuries, etc. The supplements for this are available in combination forms that reduce the hassle of taking multiple doses.
8 Best Bulletproof supplements that you should know
As a well-trusted brand that has been making health and nutrition products for almost a decade, it is only natural that you might want to try some of the Bulletproof products out for yourself.
Described below are the top eight Bulletproof supplements. These have received high ratings and are some of the best products of the brand.
Vitamin A+D+K gummies
The Bulletproof Vitamin A+D+K gummies are a unique combination of the three vitamins A, D, and K made into a single gummy that decreases the troublesome need for taking three different vitamins. If you are not very fond of swallowing pills, are tired of using a multitude of them, or just simply looking for ways to get multiple supplements at the same time, these gummies might just fit the best for you. These gummies have minimum calories and zero sugar. Thus it may be suitable for those who are keeping a close watch on their diet.
Vitamins are some of the most necessary nutrients required by the body. The Vitamin A present in this gummy is in the form of Retinyl Palmitate. Vitamin A helps in maintaining vision, eye health, and developing the immune system. It also has antioxidant properties, meaning it can fight against the oxidative activities in our body that causes inflammations and illnesses 1.
The Vitamin D present in this gummy is cholecalciferol. It promotes calcium absorption from the gut and regulates calcium and phosphorus, allowing it to maintain healthy bones and muscles 2. There are two vitamin k forms in this product: Vitamin K1 as phytonadione and Vitamin k2 as Menaquinone-7 or MK-7. These two forms of Vitamin K help maintain the regulation of blood and blood clotting in the body. Studies have also shown that the use of vitamin k is effective in preventing osteoporosis 3.
Hence, these gummies are a perfect 3-in-1 combo that may provide an extra boost in the betterment of your health.
Omega Krill Complex
The Omega Krill Complex uses a unique combination of omega-3 krill oil, Atlantic and Pacific fish oils, and Norwegian herring roe. Almost all of these ingredients contain Omega-3 fatty acids and are good sources of antioxidants. There are two forms of omega-3 fatty acids contained in this complex: the Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and the Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
The Omega-3 fatty acids lower the effects of inflammation, help in improving mental health and memory, and maintain the health of the brain, the heart as well as joints 4. Omega-3 krill oil can bind to phospholipids which allows it to be more easily absorbed in the intestines 5. A study has shown that the Norwegian herring roe contains phospholipids that help to increase plasma lipids and glucose tolerance in the body 6. Thus, it promotes the body to absorb good cholesterol, improve health, and contribute to a much healthier lifestyle 7.
Take a look at this alternative: Omega XL Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
This combination supplement also contains Astaxanthin, a carotenoid that acts as an antioxidant and has protective abilities against high cholesterol, and helps with the metabolism of the body 8. It also contains Olive fruit extract which has Hydroxytyrosol, a compound that provides additional antioxidant benefits 9. Therefore, the Omega Krill complex might just be the best source for your daily Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation.
The Bulletproof Turmeric gummies contain Turmeric and Ginger root extract. These two ingredients are commonly used as spices in many parts of the world and have long been used in eastern medicine to treat body aches and wounds. Turmeric contains Curcumin, one of the components that give it its signature yellow color. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
There is a rising interest in turmeric and its use for treating pains caused by arthritis and inflammations 10. Ginger root extract is known for aiding digestion, decreasing pain, and in fighting colds 11. Bulletproof has brought these two ingredients in the form of delicious edible gummies which can be eaten directly and might just be the thing that helps relieve pains, upset stomach, and indigestion and make you feel much healthier.
Zinc with Copper
Bulletproof Zinc with Copper is a unique combination of the two micronutrients zinc and copper made into a single capsule. This product was designed to provide the benefits of both the micronutrients at the same time. Zinc orotate, a source of Zinc, is necessary for proper growth, maintaining immune functions, and decreasing the effects of inflammations 12.
The body cannot produce zinc so it can only be obtained from the diet. But at times a diet that is not rich in zinc can lead to its deficiency. And the micronutrient copper keeps the bones and blood vessels healthy, aids in metabolism, and helps increase immunity 13.
These two micronutrients also work as antioxidants that fight against oxidative stress produced in the cells due to workloads and stress of day-to-day life. In this product, these two micronutrients have been blended into a vegetable capsule which itself is made of an all-natural pine tree-derived alpha-cellulose. Thus, in conclusion, these capsules might just be the one that helps in upgrading your daily intake of these two important micronutrients and leads to much better well-being.
The Bulletproof Methyl B-12 lozenges contain Methylcobalamin, a form of Vitamin B12 which is necessary for maintaining the proper functions of the brain and nerves, for DNA synthesis, and maintaining the health of the cells in the body 14.
Made in a refreshing spearmint flavor, these lozenges are delightful to consume and do not leave an awful after-taste. Methylcobalamin has a high bioavailability so it can be readily used by the body and may help in improving brain functions.
If a person lacks Vitamin B12 in their diet, they may be subjected to a feeling of weakness possibly due to anemia, be more prone to getting illnesses like common colds, have tingling sensations in the limbs, etc 15. While food is the source of Vitamin B12, it may be lacking in most people’s diets. So this particular supplement may be an interesting choice for fulfilling your need for Vitamin B12 in your daily consumption.
Take a look at this alternative: Nature Made B12 Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Prebiotics are the food ingredients that assist the growth of useful microorganisms in the intestines by feeding the bacteria and lowering the pH level of the gut 16. Our bodies rely significantly on the good bacteria present in the gut to break down foods that they cannot digest by themselves. With the help of these bacteria, we can receive these much-needed nutrients.
The Innerfuel Prebiotic contains Larch Arabinogalactan, a starch-like substance found in Larch trees, which enhances the bacteria in the gut. It is an excellent source of dietary fiber and can thus improve bowel movement. It can also be used as an immune booster in alleviating symptoms of common cold, flu, etc 17. With its ability to give these many benefits, the Innerfuel Prebiotic might just be the addition you need in your diet to have better gut health and thus improve your lifestyle.
Collagen is the most abundant tissue protein present in the body. It is mainly present as a cartilaginous protein and makes up bones, skin, tendons, and ligaments. It is the substance that holds the body together, allowing it to function as one unit. With age and wear and tear, these structures may become weaker and more prone to injuries and there may be loosening and wrinkling of the skin.
In recent years, dietary collagen has become more popular in the form of a supplement to provide nutrition, better aid to bones and joints, and for healthier-looking skin 18.
Bulletproof collagen protein, made of hydrolyzed collagen powder stimulates the body to make more of its collagen 19. It can be mixed in with any other food source as it is tasteless. It also contains the amino acids hydroxyproline, glycine, and proline which the body uses to form its collagen. Thus this product is a great source to obtain your daily need for collagen.
These capsules are made using a unique combination of melatonin and various herbs including valerian root, passionflower, and hops.
Melatonin is known to be the hormone that the brain produces in response to the darkness, naturally inducing sleep in the body and may decline with growing age. The uses for it as a supplement are usually in insomnias and jet lags 20. The valerian root, passionflower, and hops are believed to also assist in inducing sleep 21. These capsules might help you get some much-needed shut-eye.
Bulletproof Supplements Reviews
Bulletproof supplements are highly reviewed products with a majority of the products receiving on average 4.5 out of 5 stars.
With a wide range of products made for different purposes, you can try them out and see what would work best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Semba RD. The role of vitamin A and related retinoids in immune function. Nutrition reviews. 1998 Jan;56(1): S38-48. National Institutes of Health.
- Vitamin D Health Professional Fact Sheet 2018
- National Institutes of Health. Vitamin k Health Professional Fact Sheet.
Pearson DA. Bone health and osteoporosis: the role of vitamin K and potential antagonism by anticoagulants. Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2007 Oct;22(5):517-44.
- Omega 3 Health Professional Fact Sheet
- Kidd PM. Omega-3 DHA and EPA for cognition, behavior, and mood: clinical findings and structural-functional synergies with cell membrane phospholipids. Alternative medicine review. 2007 Sep 1;12(3):207.
- Schuchardt JP, Schneider I, Meyer H, Neubronner J, von Schacky C, Hahn A. Incorporation of EPA and DHA into plasma phospholipids in response to different omega-3 fatty acid formulations-a comparative bioavailability study of fish oil vs. krill oil. Lipids in health and disease. 2011 Dec;10(1):1-7.
- Bjørndal B, Strand E, Gjerde J, Bohov P, Svardal A, Diehl BW, Innis SM, Berger A, Berge RK. Phospholipids from herring roe improve plasma lipids and glucose tolerance in healthy, young adults. Lipids in health and disease. 2014 Dec;13(1):1-2.
- Ambati RR, Phang SM, Ravi S, Aswathanarayana RG. Astaxanthin: sources, extraction, stability, biological activities, and its commercial applications—a review. Marine drugs. 2014 Jan;12(1):128-52.
- Martínez L, Ros G, Nieto G. Hydroxytyrosol: Health benefits and use as a functional ingredient in meat. Medicines. 2018 Mar;5(1):13.
- Menon VP, Sudheer AR. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin. The molecular targets and therapeutic uses of curcumin in health and disease. 2007:105-25.
- Terry R, Posadzki P, Watson LK, Ernst E. The use of ginger (Zingiber officinale) for the treatment of pain: a systematic review of clinical trials. Pain medicine. 2011 Dec 1;12(12):1808-18.
- Roohani N, Hurrell R, Kelishadi R, Schulin R. Zinc and its importance for human health: An integrative review. Journal of research in medical sciences: the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. 2013 Feb;18(2):144.
- National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements: "Copper."
- National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements: "Vitamin B12”
- Koury MJ, Ponka P. New insights into erythropoiesis: the roles of folate, vitamin B12, and iron. Annu Rev Nutr. 2004;24:105-131. doi:10.1146/annurev.nutr.24.012003.132306
- Davani-Davari D, Negahdaripour M, Karimzadeh I, Seifan M, Mohkam M, Masoumi SJ, Berenjian A, Ghasemi Y. Prebiotics: definition, types, sources, mechanisms, and clinical applications. Foods. 2019 Mar;8(3):92.
- Kelly GS. Larch arabinogalactan: clinical relevance of a novel immune-enhancing polysaccharide. Alternative medicine review: a journal of clinical therapeutic. 1999 Apr 1;4(2):96-103.
- Czajka A, Kania EM, Genovese L, Corbo A, Merone G, Luci C, Sibilla S. Daily oral supplementation with collagen peptides combined with vitamins and other bioactive compounds improves skin elasticity and has a beneficial effect on joint and general wellbeing. Nutrition Research. 2018 Sep 1;57:97-108.
- Dar, Q. et al., 2017. Daily oral consumption of hydrolyzed type 1 collagen is chondroprotective and anti-inflammatory in murine posttraumatic osteoarthritis. PLoS ONE 12(4):e0174705
- Xie Z, Chen F, Li WA, et al. A review of sleep disorders and melatonin. Neurol Res. 2017;39(6):559-565. doi:10.1080/01616412.2017.1315864
- Fernández-San-Martín MI, Masa-Font R, Palacios-Soler L, Sancho-Gómez P, Calbó-Caldentey C, Flores-Mateo G. Effectiveness of Valerian on insomnia: a meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. Sleep Medicine. 2010 Jun 1;11(6):505-11.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.