Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
Looking for a natural way to replenish electrolytes? Learn how Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder highly potent ingredients can get you there. In this review, we discuss how it works, whether it’s safe, and all the benefits it has for you.
One of the most important aspects of living a healthy lifestyle and performing at your best each day is hydration 1. If you are looking for a zero-sugar electrolyte and hydration drink supplement you can drink on a daily basis, look no further than Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder supplement.
Hydration aids in the prevention of muscle cramps, particularly when exercising. Inadequate levels of body electrolytes can cause muscle cramping because proper muscle contraction requires adequate amounts of electrolytes and a balanced fluid pressure 1.
This review is part of: The Best Electrolyte Supplements You Can Buy
Ultima Replenisher is a high-quality, budget-friendly electrolyte supplement that is a great addition to anyone’s daily routine. And replenishing electrolytes and minerals with Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder ensures your body achieves peak performance.
Here You Will Discover More About:
- 1 Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder Benefits
- 2 Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder Ingredients
- 3 Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder Safety and Side Effects
- 4 Who Should Buy Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder?
- 5 Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder Reviews and Final Thoughts
- 6 Where to Buy Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder
Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder Benefits
Ultima Replenisher is an advanced, natural electrolyte drink made up of six electrolytes and minerals that work together to provide total hydration and replenish lost electrolytes 2.
Electrolytes are essential nutrients your body - and all its components - requires to function properly. Electrolyte supplements are commonly marketed in the athletic and fitness world because of their ability to prevent muscle cramping, fatigue, and dehydration 2.
When your body is deficient in electrolytes, you may experience leg cramps, dry mouth, muscle weakness, stiff and achy joints, nausea, constipation, dizziness, and fatigue. It is even possible to develop chronic diarrhea, congestive heart failure, or severe blood pressure problems 3.
The ingredients in the Ultima Replenisher formula include selenium, zinc, calcium, phosphorus, chloride, potassium, sodium, and magnesium. These nutrients help you stay hydrated while also aiding in muscle recovery and increasing your energy levels 4.
Ultima effectively replaces electrolytes that are lost and benefits your overall health by assisting in the regulation of body temperature, the lubrication of joints, and the elimination of wastes and toxins from the body 5.
Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder Ingredients
Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder is calorie-free, vegan, non-GMO, keto-friendly, and free of common allergens like peanuts, soy, and gluten.
To improve the flavor and appearance of electrolyte drinks, a variety of non-natural ingredients are used. With Ultima Replenisher, however, this is not the case. In fact, plant-based extracts are used to color and fruit-based extracts are used to flavor this electrolyte product. It replaces the following 6 electrolytes in addition to hydrating: potassium, magnesium, chloride, calcium, phosphorus, and sodium 6.
- Potassium is necessary for the human body's proper hydration 7.
- Magnesium helps with protein synthesis 8.
- Chloride is a necessary electrolyte for the body's overall fluid balance 9.
- Calcium is required for bone health and helps with balancing potassium levels in the body 10.
- Phosphorus is beneficial to teeth, bones, and muscles 11.
- Sodium is required for the body's proper fluid balance 12.
Take a look at this alternative: Omega XL Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Additionally, this supplement contains beneficial minerals like zinc and selenium.
- Zinc supports healthy body function and is required for cellular health 13.
- Selenium aids in the protection of human cells from free radicals 14.
Stevia leaf extract, non-GMO maltodextrin, natural flavors, silica, malic acid, citric acid, beet color, and luo han guo fruit extract are among the other ingredients.
Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder Safety and Side Effects
Ultima’s electrolyte powder is marketed as a very safe supplement. The risk of consumers experiencing side effects is minimal.
Due to the nature of the supplement in general, as well as the individual components, there is still a chance that users may experience some sort of adverse effect.
Some have claimed they experienced light-headedness, increased sweating, bloating, and nausea. These are common with hydration supplements as they are designed to naturally aid your body in retaining water in order to boost hydration.
This product does contain a very small amount of Stevia. So, if you're having negative reactions to Stevia, you should consult your doctor first. Additionally, those with low blood pressure should use it with caution, as it may cause it to drop even lower.
Remember to always take any supplement as directed on the label. You should also speak with a healthcare professional before using any supplement.
Who Should Buy Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder?
Anyone can benefit from the Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder. It does, however, work especially well for people on the keto diet. On a ketogenic diet, electrolytes are depleted due to increased water excretion and decreased water retention.
This Electrolyte Powder is also great for frequent travelers because it boosts your immune system and aids in recovery following a period of sickness.
It's easy to incorporate Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder into your daily routine when it's packaged in convenient pouches, whether you're at home, at work, working out, or running around with the kids.
Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder Reviews and Final Thoughts
Ultima Electrolyte Powder is one of the most highly regarded and cost-effective electrolyte powder supplements available.
It received rave reviews for its complete electrolyte blend, delicious taste, natural ingredients, and low price.
Many buyers and reviews on Amazon and the company’s website state this supplement is a healthy and effective electrolyte replenisher. They praise the product's taste and especially enjoy that this supplement is made without unnecessary additives.
The common theme among 5-star reviews is the product's ability to relieve leg cramps with a wide range of beneficial electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals. Additionally, others state this product is their favorite low-cost solution that produces significant results.
Another Related List You Might Like: The Best Keto Supplements You Can Buy
Ultima’s electrolyte product received some of the highest marks for label accuracy, product purity, nutritional value, and ingredient safety from Labdoor, with an overall score of 90+/100.
On Amazon, their pack of 20 has an average rating of 4.6/5 stars out of 10,650 global ratings.
Where to Buy Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder
The product is available for purchase on the official website as well as online retail stores. The price may vary from one store to the next (Walmart or GNC).
Ultima Replenisher is available in three different price ranges.
- A pack of 20 sticks costs around $20.
- A 30-scoop canister is available for roughly the same price of $20.
- A 90-scoop canister costs around $40.
The price is the same for all of the flavors available. In addition, the 20-stick-pack product comes with a variety pack that allows you to try a variety of flavors.
- Miller, K. C., Stone, M. S., Huxel, K. C., & Edwards, J. E. (2010). Exercise-associated muscle cramps: causes, treatment, and prevention. Sports health, 2(4), 279-283.
- Ravindra, P. V., Janhavi, P., Divyashree, S., & Muthukumar, S. P. (2020). Nutritional interventions for improving the endurance performance in athletes. Archives of physiology and biochemistry, 1-8.
- Barys, A. (2014). Sports Nutrition: Critical Components for Optimal Performance. The Corinthian, 15(1), 8.
- James, L. J., & Shirreffs, S. M. (2013). Fluid and electrolyte balance during 24-hour fluid and/or energy restriction. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism, 23(6), 545-553.
- Benelam, B., & Wyness, L. (2010). Hydration and health: a review. Nutrition Bulletin, 35(1), 3-25.
- Maughan, R. J. (1991). Fluid and electrolyte loss and replacement in exercise. Journal of Sports Sciences, 9(S1), 117-142.
- Rehrer, N. J. (2001). Fluid and electrolyte balance in ultra-endurance sport. Sports Medicine, 31(10), 701-715.
- Volpe, S. L. (2015). Magnesium and the Athlete. Current sports medicine reports, 14(4), 279-283.
- Berend, K., van Hulsteijn, L. H., & Gans, R. O. (2012). Chloride: the queen of electrolytes?. European journal of internal medicine, 23(3), 203-211.
- Sebastian, A., Harris, S. T., Ottaway, J. H., Todd, K. M., & Morris Jr, R. C. (1994). Improved mineral balance and skeletal metabolism in postmenopausal women treated with potassium bicarbonate. New England Journal of Medicine, 330(25), 1776-1781.
- Bergman, C., Gray-Scott, D., Chen, J. J., & Meacham, S. (2009). What is next for the dietary reference intakes for bone metabolism related nutrients beyond calcium: phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin D, and fluoride?. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 49(2), 136-144.
- Cotter, R. (1988). Nutrition, Fluid Balance, and Physical Performance. In Drugs, Athletes, and Physical Performance(pp. 31-40). Springer, Boston, MA.
- Parveen, N., Ansari, M. O., Ahmad, M. F., Jameel, S., & Shadab, G. G. H. A. (2017). Zinc: An element of extensive medical importance. Current Medicine Research and Practice, 7(3), 90-98.
- Riaz, M., & Mehmood, K. T. (2012). Selenium in human health and disease: a review. Journal of Postgraduate Medical Institute (Peshawar-Pakistan), 26(2).
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.