Qunol Turmeric Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
What is Qunol Turmeric? Read our detailed review to learn more about how this proprietary supplement can optimize your health as we discuss how safe and effective it is, and how the ingredients offer a variety of health benefits.
The supplement industry is filled with a broad range of nutritional products designed to promote health and enhance overall quality of life. Qunol Turmeric is one of the most popular dietary supplements to achieve this as it boosts immunity and treats inflammation, arthritis, fatigue, and other ailments 1.
This review is part of: The Best Curcumin Supplements You Can Buy
Qunol Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory nutraceutical therapy recommended by medical professionals due to its potent curcuminoid content. Curcuminoids are a type of healthy antioxidant that supports the immune system, as well as offering relief of joint pain and the prevention of physical exhaustion 2.
Here You Will Discover More About:
Qunol Turmeric Benefits
Turmeric is a yellow-colored dietary herb with numerous health benefits. It can be used to rejuvenate your skin cells and applied to wounded or burned skin to speed up the healing process 3.
Furthermore, this supplement is a potent antioxidant that aids in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. In fact, healthcare professionals recommend that cancer patients consume a sufficient amount of turmeric in their diet 4. This supplement can also help people with depression, anxiety, and Alzheimer's disease improve their cognitive abilities 5.
Qunol Turmeric contains curcumin, a potent and effective anti-inflammatory that occurs naturally in turmeric and has no side effects. It inhibits the NF-kB molecule, which is a protein complex that regulates cell survival and DNA transcription 6.
Curcumin enters cell nuclei and prevents NF-kB from activating genes that cause inflammation. Because it regulates proinflammatory protein and fat molecules, it is commonly used to treat inflammatory conditions 6.
In their turmeric supplements, Qunol utilizes a water dispersion technology to increase the bioavailability of the curcuminoids. Bioavailability is referred to as the ability of molecules to enter the bloodstream and remain intact until they achieve their desired effect 1.
According to one study, the form of curcumin used by Qunol in its turmeric supplement is 39 times more efficiently absorbed than a standard turmeric extract product 7.
A review of a study published in 2017 found positive support for this product's claim to help with joint health, including arthritis symptoms. This study also backs up Qunol's claim that it helps to maintain a healthy inflammatory response 8.
Take a look at this alternative: Liquid IV Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
The product is much safer and more advanced than regular turmeric supplements because it is made using water dispersion technology. Increasing turmeric bioavailability improves absorption of its beneficial compounds. This enhances overall body metabolism, which helps your body better absorb nutrients that are critical to maintaining overall health and wellness 1.
Qunol Turmeric Ingredients
There are several ingredients in Qunol Turmeric, but the main active ingredients are curcuminoids. Curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin are examples of these.
Curcumin is one of three curcuminoids and the most active and beneficial. It's a bright yellow compound that's used in dietary supplements, food flavoring, and cosmetics 9.
Demethoxycurcumin is a beta-diketone that acts as a metabolite as well as an anti-inflammatory agent 9.
Bisdemethoxycurcumin is a curcuminoid that acts as an anti-inflammatory as well as an antioxidant. It is also the least susceptible to alkaline degradation 9.
Curcuminoids are not readily absorbed by the body. As a result, Qunol fixed this by adding gamma-cyclodextrin, which is a common food additive that improves nutrient absorption.
Research supports this ingredient's effectiveness, wherein Gamma-cyclodextrin increases the solubility of curcuminoids and forms a protective barrier around each molecule of turmeric until it is safely delivered to its destination, thereby improving its utilization efficacy in the body 9.
Qunol Turmeric Safety and Side Effects
Qunol Turmeric is a potent supplement with a high nutrient absorption capacity. The product is much safer and more advanced than regular turmeric supplements because it is made using water dispersion technology.
Qunol Turmeric guarantees its customers a promising level of safety. For those who are lactose intolerant, it claims to be free of milk and its byproducts. It's also free of egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, soybeans, or any of their byproducts.
In any case, it is best to consult with your personal doctor to see if the supplement is right for you.
Qunol Turmeric Reviews and Final Thoughts
Qunol Turmeric is a secure and safe curcuminoid supplement that is worth investing in. As a top joint health supplement, you can rely on it to be high-quality and reasonably priced with numerous proven benefits. Their Turmeric supplement has received exceedingly positive feedback from customers. Many buyers state they are pleased with the product's results and promise brand commitment.
Another Related List You Might Like: Best B12 Supplements to Give You The Energy Boost You Need
Although Turmeric's absorbability is complex, Qunol found a way around it. By adding highly bioavailable curcuminoids, which are naturally occurring antioxidants known for their powerful anti-inflammatory properties, to their formula, they ensure quick absorption so you can reap all the benefits from the supplement. Their Turmeric product supports healthy joints by reducing disease-induced inflammation to provide consistent and fast relief for joint discomfort and swelling.
Where to Buy Qunol Turmeric
According to the product's official website, there are two varieties of Qunol Turmeric.
They come in 180 count and 120 count varieties.
- Buying a 180-softgel bottle once costs around $40.
- Buying a 120-softgel bottle once costs around $30.
If you subscribe to website notifications, you can save 10%. The company also offers a 15% discount on the purchase of three supplement bottles. This supplement is also available from third-party e-commerce sites such as Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dei Cas, M., & Ghidoni, R. (2019). Dietary curcumin: correlation between bioavailability and health potential. Nutrients, 11(9), 2147.
- Panahi, Y., Hosseini, M. S., Khalili, N., Naimi, E., Simental-Mendía, L. E., Majeed, M., & Sahebkar, A. (2016). Effects of curcumin on serum cytokine concentrations in subjects with metabolic syndrome: A post-hoc analysis of a randomized controlled trial. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie, 82, 578–582. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopha.2016.05.037
- Catanzaro, M., Corsini, E., Rosini, M., Racchi, M., & Lanni, C. (2018). Immunomodulators inspired by nature: a review on curcumin and echinacea. Molecules, 23(11), 2778.
- Sofowora, A., Ogunbodede, E., & Onayade, A. (2013). The role and place of medicinal plants in the strategies for disease prevention. African journal of traditional, complementary and alternative medicines, 10(5), 210-229.
- Mishra, S., & Palanivelu, K. (2008). The effect of curcumin (turmeric) on Alzheimer's disease: An overview. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology, 11(1), 13.
- Baeuerle, P. A., & Baichwal, V. R. (1997). NF-kB as a frequent target for immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory molecules. Advances in immunology, 65, 111-138.
- Purpura, M., Lowery, R. P., Wilson, J. M., Mannan, H., Münch, G., & Razmovski-Naumovski, V. (2018). Analysis of different innovative formulations of curcumin for improved relative oral bioavailability in human subjects. European journal of nutrition, 57(3), 929-938.
- Hewlings, S. J., & Kalman, D. S. (2017). Curcumin: a review of its effects on human health. Foods, 6(10), 92.
- Yadav, V. R., Suresh, S., Devi, K., & Yadav, S. (2009). Effect of cyclodextrin complexation of curcumin on its solubility and antiangiogenic and anti-inflammatory activity in rat colitis model. Aaps Pharmscitech, 10(3), 752-762.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.