Nugenix Total T Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
Searching the web for honest reviews of Nugenix’s Total T supplement? Good news - we’ve got all the information - effectiveness, ingredients, uses, benefits - you’ll need before you commit to the buy.
Nugenix Total T is a highly rated and well-known testosterone and vitality supplement for men. Testosterone is an essential hormone that has been linked to improved heart health, bone strength, libido, and mood. According to studies, 10%–40% of adult males suffer from testosterone deficiency 1.
This review is a part of: The Best Testosterone Supplements You Can Buy
Total T by Nugenix is a high-potency natural testosterone booster supplement made up of a proprietary mix of ingredients that safely boosts your body’s natural free and total testosterone levels. These ingredients work together to increase endurance, stamina, motivation, and energy in order to increase strength and muscle mass. Nugenix can also increase your sexual libido and desires.
Here You Will Discover More About:
Nugenix Total T Benefits
Nugenix Total T is made up of eight ingredients that are designed to increase both free and total testosterone levels, including Testofen, which has been clinically proven to improve men's moods.
Specific benefits of Total T may include:
- Increase levels of free and total testosterone.
- Increased libido and motivation.
- Lean muscle development.
- Stimulant-free energy.
The enhancement of vitality is to be expected from a testosterone booster; it should improve not only your muscles but also your energy and libido 1-3.
Nugenix Total T claims to safely increase both total and free T levels, resulting in better results inside and outside of the gym.
Because testosterone is associated with masculinity, it makes sense that it would boost your self-esteem and well-being.
Elevate T Levels
The elevation of T levels is a more direct benefit, and we're excited to see what ingredients Total T uses to accomplish this.
Nugenix Total T Ingredients
The ingredients in Total T from the manufacturer Nugenix are listed below, along with some of the potential benefits:
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that aids in the conversion of food into energy. Vitamin B6 and other B vitamins are metabolic enhancers, which means they aid in cell health, energy utilization, and hormonal balance.
In addition, without B6, your body will not be able to absorb B12 2. Pyridoxine, a type of B6 found in Nugenix Total T, regulates blood amino acid levels, possibly lowering your risk of stroke and heart disease 2.
Vitamin B6 appears to play an important role in the action of testosterone and other steroid hormones, according to research. In animal studies, a B6 deficiency has been shown to slow the rate of testosterone synthesis 2.
One of the ingredients in Nugenix Total T is vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin. Getting enough B12 from your diet or supplements is essential for overall health, as your body cannot produce it on its own 3.
Vitamin B12 helps your nerve cells and is required for the formation of red blood cells in your body. B12 can help you feel more energized, improve your memory, and lower your risk of cardiovascular disease. B12 appears to be important for testicular functions, such as sperm production 3.
Zinc is an essential mineral that is involved in a variety of bodily functions. Because your body cannot produce or store zinc, you must obtain it from your diet or a supplement on a regular basis. The metabolic, digestive, and nervous systems all require zinc to function properly. It's also a part of how your immune system works 4.
Zinc deficiency can increase the risk of certain aging-related diseases, such as pneumonia and age-related macular degeneration. Zinc supplementation has been shown to improve mental performance in older adults, and one study found that taking 45 mg of zinc per day reduced infection risk by 66% 4.
Zinc helps to reduce inflammation and oxidative stress. Chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and mental decline are all linked to inflammation 4.
L-citrulline malate is an amino acid that converts to L-arginine and helps to boost nitric oxide production. As a result, L-citrulline malate may improve athletic performance, cardiovascular health, and erectile dysfunction symptoms 5. L-citrulline malate can help with blood flow, endurance, and fatigue reduction 5.
Testofen (Fenugreek Extract)
Testosterone levels, free testosterone levels, and muscle mass are all boosted by Testofen. It may also help with male andropause symptoms. Testofen's effectiveness has been demonstrated in animal and human clinical studies 6.
Take a look at this alternative: Prime Labs Men's Testosterone Booster Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Fenugreek has been shown to increase testosterone levels, reduce blood sugar and inflammation, and aid in appetite control in general. Studies have shown that taking 500 mg of fenugreek per day for eight weeks increased testosterone and decreased body fat 6.
A six-week study was conducted with 30 men who were given 600 mg of fenugreek. Participants said their sexual function had improved and their strength had increased 7.
ElevATP is a combination of trace minerals extracted from ancient peat and apple fruit extracts. Each serving of Nugenix Total T contains 150 mg of ElevATP. This combination has been shown to increase ATP levels as well as power, performance, and strength in resistance-trained athletes 8. Higher levels of ATP, such as those found in ElevATP, may result in improved metabolism and performance, as well as improved overall health 8.
Traditional medicine has long used Eurycoma longifolia to treat erectile dysfunction and male infertility, as well as improve sexual desire and athletic performance. According to research, it may be effective for all three. Eurycoma longifolia is also believed to have anti-estrogen properties 9.
Boron is a mineral that can be found in foods such as spinach and kale. Boron aids in the metabolization of vitamins and minerals, is essential for bone health and has an impact on testosterone and estrogen levels.
According to a 2015 review of the literature on boron, taking a 6 mg dose could increase free testosterone by 25% and increase the metabolism of total testosterone to free testosterone 10. Boron may also aid in the bonding of more free testosterone to blood proteins, which is beneficial as you get older 10.
Nugenix Total T Safety and Side Effects
Aside from the possibility of minor side effects, no evidence was found that Nugenix Total T is dangerous. The company has a good reputation, and their products are manufactured in accordance with FDA regulations. All Nugenix products are also potency and quality tested.
Supplements can have different effects on different people's bodies. While there are no known side effects associated with supplementation of Nugenix Total T, this does not rule out the possibility of them.
Before taking any supplement, including a testosterone booster, always consult your doctor, especially if you're on any medications or have any health issues.
Who Should Use Nugenix Total T
Total T is a supplement free of stimulants and prohibited substances. Instead, it uses vitamins, minerals, and herbal ingredients to help you naturally raise your free and total testosterone levels.
Take a look at this alternative for an energy boost: Nature Made B12 Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
If you have symptoms of low testosterone, such as fatigue, low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, reduced muscle mass, depression, irritability, loss of body hair, and problems with focus, concentration, and memory, you should consider taking Nugenix Total T.
Nugenix Total T Reviews and Final Thoughts
The vast majority of Total T reviews on Amazon are exceedingly positive, with an average rating of 4/5 stars. Consumer feedback confirms that they experienced increased energy and improved sex drive. They also claim that taking Nugenix Total T helped them lose a lot of weight. Many users claim that Nugenix Total T has no negative side effects.
According to some Nugenix Total T reviews, the product helped them increase their testosterone levels in lab tests, improve the quality of their sex lives, and improve their workouts.
Nugenix Total T is a well-received supplement that is backed by clinical studies and high-quality ingredients. Many people report improvements in their libido, sexual performance, athletic performance, and lean muscle mass after taking Nugenix Total T. The product appears to work best when taken for at least 12 weeks and combined with resistance training, according to Nugenix Total T. A nutritious diet may enhance the advantages you've noticed.
Where to Buy Nugenix Total T
Total T is one of the more expensive testosterone boosters available. On their official website, Nugenix Total T costs around $70. The price on Amazon Is roughly the same, though sometimes it can be cheaper.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lokeshwar, S. D., Patel, P., Fantus, R. J., Halpern, J., Chang, C., Kargi, A. Y., & Ramasamy, R. (2020). Decline in Serum Testosterone Levels Among Adolescent and Young Adult Men in the USA. European urology focus, S2405-4569(20)30062-6. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euf.2020.02.006
- Clemesha, C. G., Thaker, H., & Samplaski, M. K. (2020). ‘Testosterone boosting’supplements composition and claims are not supported by the academic literature. The world journal of men's health, 38(1), 115-122.
- Mansour, A. T., Omar, E. A., Srour, T. M., & Yousef, M. I. (2018). Effect of three natural phytochemicals supplementation on growth performance, testosterone level and feed utilization of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus). Aquaculture Nutrition, 24(1), 408-415.
- Almaiman, A. A. (2018). Effect of testosterone boosters on body functions: Case report. International journal of health sciences, 12(2), 86.
- Shirai, M., Hiramatsu, I., Aoki, Y., Shimoyama, H., Mizuno, T., Nozaki, T., ... & Tsujimura, A. (2018). Oral L-citrulline and transresveratrol supplementation improves erectile function in men with phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover pilot study. Sexual medicine, 6(4), 291-296.
- Shirai, M., Miyoshi, Y., Ogasa, T., Miyoshi, M., Ishikawa, K., Hiramatsu, I., ... & Tsujimura, A. (2020). Oral Testofen, L-Citrulline, Resveratrol, and Caffeine Supplement Drink Improves Sexual Function in Men with Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitors: Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Pilot Study. The World Journal of Men's Health, 38.
- Rao, A. J., Mallard, A. R., & Grant, R. (2020). Testofen®(Fenugreek extract) increases strength and muscle mass compared to placebo in response to calisthenics. A randomized control trial. Translational Sports Medicine, 3(4), 374-380.
- Reyes-Izquierdo, T., Shu, C., Argumedo, R., Nemzer, B., & Pietrzkowski, Z. (2014). The effect of elevATP™ on whole blood ATP levels: a single dose, crossover clinical study. J Aging Res Clin Practice, 3, 56-60.
- Leitão, A. E., de Souza Vieira, M. C., Pelegrini, A., da Silva, E. L., & de Azevedo Guimarães, A. C. (2021). A 6-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial to evaluate the effect of Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) and concurrent training on erectile function and testosterone levels in androgen deficiency of aging males (ADAM). Maturitas, 145, 78-85.
- Naghii, M. R., Mofid, M., Asgari, A. R., Hedayati, M., & Daneshpour, M. S. (2011). Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. Journal of trace elements in medicine and biology, 25(1), 54-58.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.