Ancient Nutrition Keto Fire Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
Ancient Nutrition designed a potent keto supplement to boost your health and enhance your ketogenic lifestyle. Read this review to find all the details about Keto Fire’s safety, uses, ingredients, and health benefits.
Keto Fire from the supplements brand Ancient Nutrition is a ketone activator that can help you get into ketosis faster. Exogenous ketones are used in Keto Fire capsules to raise your ketone levels, forcing your body to burn fat instead of carbohydrates.
Ketogenic refers to a low-carb, high-fat, moderate-protein diet that shifts the body's metabolism away from carbs and toward ketone production and fat burning 1. It puts the body into a metabolic state known as ketosis, which means the ketogenic diet puts the body in a position to burn fat for fuel 2.
This review is part of: The Best Keto Supplements You Can Buy
The liver naturally produces endogenous ketones in ketosis. However, exogenous ketones are administered outside the body. Exogenous ketones are ideal for people who are new to the ketogenic diet or who are already in ketosis 3.
According to the company, exogenous ketones, MCTs, and adaptogens power keto fire. These have been scientifically formulated to provide keto-friendly fuel for the brain and muscles, assisting the body in shifting away from glucose and toward ketosis for energy 4.
Furthermore, Ancient Nutrition Keto Fire contains approximately 100 mg of naturally occurring caffeine derived from organic coffee cherries to provide you and your metabolism with an extra boost of energy.
Here You Will Discover More About:
Ancient Nutrition Keto Fire Benefits
Keto Fire, according to the company Ancient Nutrition, contains MCTs, exogenous ketones, organic and energizing adaptogenic herbs, and antioxidants. Whether or not a person is following a keto diet, it can help you take your weight loss efforts to the next level.
When you begin your keto diet and stop eating carbs, it may take a few days to a few weeks for your body to start using fats as an alternative fuel source. If you are looking for a supplement to kickstart and/or accelerate your ketosis, Keto Fire contains 2000 mg of beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), which is sufficient to help you enter the ketosis state 5.
So, if you're worried about how long it will take to lose weight on a keto diet, try Keto Fire and let it work to stimulate ketosis, helping you lose weight faster by allowing your body to burn fat more quickly.
Take a look at this alternative: One Shot Keto Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
According to studies, Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) is a ketone produced in your body while in ketosis 6.
BHBs can also be introduced straight into the body by consuming them as a supplement, such as Keto Fire.
The keto supplement Keto Fire contains clinically studied ingredients that improve joint function, cognitive performance, encourage healthy body composition and weight management, and promote healthy levels of energy and enhanced athletic performance.
Keto Fire has been meticulously formulated to provide as many ingredients as possible to assist you in entering ketosis as quickly as possible.
Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (BHBs) may allow you to bypass the lengthy process your body must go through in order to begin using fats for fuel, thereby accelerating the process of ketosis 6.
Calcium Fructoborate is a chemical ingredient made of calcium, boron, and fructose. If you have joint pain, it could be a great addition to your keto diet. Preliminary research indicates that Calcium Fructoborate has the potential to temporarily relieve joint pain 7.
Ashwagandha Root is a well-known herb in India and the Middle East. Research has suggested this herb can significantly boost energy levels 8.
The keto diet is known to cause symptoms such as weakness, lethargy, and sluggishness. With Ashwagandha, you can avoid these side effects while remaining physically and mentally more productive with increased energy levels.
Caprylic Acid is a medium chain triglyceride (MCT) commonly found in milk, coconut oil, and palm oil. MCTs have been shown in studies to provide significant health benefits by inducing ketosis. MCTs are also more effective than long-chain triglycerides at increasing the rate of fat burning 9 .
Organic Coffee Cherry Extract
According to some studies, coffee cherry extract may promote fat cell breakdown while suppressing fat cell formation. Coffee cherry extract is also high in chlorogenic acid and antioxidants, both of which have been shown to aid in weight loss and fat burning 10.
When the body does not consume enough carbohydrates and sugars, it produces this chemical to provide energy. BHB may improve the function of your nerves and brain. Also, to increase exercise capacity, your muscles use magnesium beta-hydroxybutyrate as energy in the body 6 .
Long Pepper Fruit Extract
Long Pepper Fruit Extract may aid in weight loss due to the active compound piperine, which has thermogenic (heat-producing) and antioxidant properties. Pepper extract improves the body's metabolism and thus promotes weight loss by removing toxins from the body 11.
Ginger Root Extract
A study found that compounds in ginger called shogaols and zingerone may help with weight loss. These compounds play an important role in the complex biological processes that burn and store fat.
Take a look at this another related list: The Best Keto Fat Burner Supplements You Can Buy
Organic Ashwagandha Root Extract - Ashwagandha may benefit the adrenal glands and cortisol levels, which in turn benefits the nervous system. This increases your overall energy and motivates you during your strenuous workouts. Ashwagandha also reduces fatigue and increases endurance 12.
Chicken Bone Broth
The chicken bone broth in Keto Fire is high in essential nutrients, such as electrolytes. It may aid in the treatment of keto diet side effects such as flu symptoms 13 .
Because of the changes in metabolic processes that occur during ketosis and your altered eating habits, your body may develop an electrolyte imbalance.
So, the makers of Keto Fire included the following minerals in their formula:
- Magnesium: 43 mg.
- Potassium: 132 mg.
- Sodium: 150 mg.
- Calcium: 124 mg.
According to research, supplementing your body with these minerals may help you avoid the side effects of a keto diet caused by electrolyte imbalances, such as keto flu, weakness, and dizziness 14 .
Keto Fire Safety and Side Effects
Because Keto Fire is free of dairy, gluten, and soy, it is generally viewed as a fairly safe supplement. That said, nausea, vomiting, sleep disturbances, loose motions, stomach upset, irritation, and bloating are some of the most common side effects. Most users experience mild to moderate side effects, unless they already have similar complaints.
Additionally, the sodium content may cause adverse effects like high blood pressure. Sodium has been shown to increase blood pressure by causing fluid overload in the circulatory system. Each serving of Keto Fire contains 150 mg of sodium. As a result, if you have high blood pressure, it may not be suitable for you as it may raise your blood pressure even more and increase risk of complications.
Keto Fire Reviews and Final Thoughts
Keto Fire appears to be an effective weight management supplement manufactured by a reputable company.
According to the Amazon reviews, Keto Fire helped a large number of people achieve their goals of kick starting ketosis, burning fat, and losing weight. Although few and far between, there were a couple of customers that did report this supplement exacerbated pre-existing symptoms, such as gastritis and heartburn, and it did not assist them in their keto efforts.
Additionally, on their website, there are numerous customers that state Keto Fire assisted them in not only achieving their weight loss goals, but also maintaining a healthy weight in the long run. Although the results will vary depending on starting weight, general health, and willingness to make the lifestyle changes suggested by the manufacturer.
Keep reading: The Best Anti-Aging Supplements You Can Buy
Although Keto Fire is more expensive than some comparable weight loss supplements, most consumers are willing to pay a little more for a higher quality brand that uses safe ingredients in optimal concentrations. Those who discover it produces worthy results have purchased the supplement in larger quantities. Overall, Keto Fire is a solid choice for anyone looking to kickstart ketosis, maintain ketosis, and reap the benefits of a natural way to lose weight.
Where to Buy Ancient Nutrition Keto Fire
Keto Fire is available for purchase on the company's official website of Ancient Nutrition as well as other retail websites. When compared to similar products on the market, it is a low-cost keto supplement.
The Dr. Axe store around $40 for a bottle of 180 Keto Fire capsules. Signing up for the auto-ship program entitles you to a 15% discount. Caffeine-free options are available at the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
- DelMedico, N. V., & Lov, J. (2021). Ketone bodies as an energy source: regular-grade, premium, or super-fuel to power the mitochondrial engine?. J Physiol, 599, 735-736.
- Fife, B. (2017). Ketone Therapy: The Ketogenic Cleanse and Anti-Aging Diet. Piccadilly Books, Ltd.
- Evans, M. (2019). Effect of acute ingestion of exogenous ketone supplements on exercise metabolism, physical and cognitive performance in athletes (Doctoral dissertation, Dublin City University).
- McGary, K. G. (2020). Holistic Keto for Gut Health: A Program for Resetting Your Metabolism. Simon and Schuster.
- Benlloch, M., López-Rodríguez, M. M., Cuerda-Ballester, M., Drehmer, E., Carrera, S., Ceron, J. J., ... & de la Rubia Ortí, J. E. (2019). Satiating effect of a ketogenic diet and its impact on muscle improvement and oxidation state in multiple sclerosis patients. Nutrients, 11(5), 1156.
- Hall, E., & Bay, M. (2016). JOINT HEALTH.
- Pilla, R. (2020). Clinical applications of ketogenic diet-induced ketosis in neurodegenerative and metabolism-related pathologies. In Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute Proceedings (Vol. 61, No. 1, p. 29).
- Singh, N., Bhalla, M., de Jager, P., & Gilca, M. (2011). An overview on ashwagandha: a Rasayana (rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines, 8(5S).
- Westman, E. C., Feinman, R. D., Mavropoulos, J. C., Vernon, M. C., Volek, J. S., Wortman, J. A., ... & Phinney, S. D. (2007). Low-carbohydrate nutrition and metabolism. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 86(2), 276-284.
- Naveed, M., Hejazi, V., Abbas, M., Kamboh, A. A., Khan, G. J., Shumzaid, M., ... & XiaoHui, Z. (2018). Chlorogenic acid (CGA): A pharmacological review and call for further research. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 97, 67-74.
- Yang, Y., Wu, Y., Sun, X. D., & Zhang, Y. (2021). Reactive Oxygen Species, Glucose Metabolism, and Lipid Metabolism. Oxidative Stress: Human Diseases and Medicine, 213.
- Umadevi, M., Rajeswari, R., Rahale, C. S., Selvavenkadesh, S., Pushpa, R., Kumar, K. S., & Bhowmik, D. (2012). Traditional and medicinal uses of Withania somnifera. The pharma innovation, 1(9, Part A), 102.
- Kalamian, M. (2020). The Therapeutic Ketogenic Diet: Harnessing Glucose, Insulin, and Ketone Metabolism. In Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy (pp. 335-365). Humana, Cham.
- Awuchi, C. G., Igwe, V. S., & Amagwula, I. O. (2020). Nutritional diseases and nutrient toxicities: A systematic review of the diets and nutrition for prevention and treatment. International Journal of Advanced Academic Research, 6(1), 1-46.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.