Nested Naturals Super Greens Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
Nested Naturals is a key leader in the superfood supplement world. We reviewed their Super Greens product to give you the details you want: Is it safe? What are its benefits? What ingredients do they use? Does it actually work?
Nested Naturals Super Greens is a nutrient packed superfood green drink supplement that has been condensed into a powder form for everyday use. It contains a variety of essential ingredients and nutrients intended to supplement your diet with vitamins and minerals that you may be lacking.
Although not everyone enjoys drinking powder supplements, for the vast majority of people, this type of supplement is an excellent choice. Because it may be difficult for most to eat a variety of vegetables and fruits on a daily basis, Nested Naturals Super Greens powder is an excellent option for meeting your daily nutritional requirements and avoiding nutritional deficiencies 1.
This review is part of: The Best Greens Powders You Can Buy
Here You Will Discover More About:
Nested Naturals Super Greens Benefits
Nested Naturals Super Greens powder is an incredible green superfood drink that benefits a variety of key areas of health.
Fills in Nutritional Gaps
Health professionals recommend consuming quality, fresh, and organic fruits and vegetables on a daily basis to improve your nutritional health 2. Nested Naturals Super Greens premium blend provides essential nutrients that you may be deficient in your daily diet.
Boosts Energy Levels
This superfood supplement contains phytonutrients, which are well-known natural energy boosters 3. Caffeine and sugar, which are commonly found in most energy drinks but are recognized as a harmful and addictive source of energy, are not included in the supplement.
Enhances Cognitive Function
The most important aspect of this supplement is that it aids in the improvement of mental health and cognition, which is not found in most other green superfood drinks. Super Greens contains some of the most important vitamins and minerals in its formulation, which boosts mental focus and clarity 4.
Improves Immune System Function
The supplement drink contains antioxidants and vitamin C, both of which are known to promote healthy immunity and detoxification. It also contains some important herbs that are known to support and promote a healthy functioning immune system 5.
Supports Healthy Digestion
Nested Natural Super Greens is formulated with a natural blend of digestive fibers, probiotics, enzymes and good bacteria that aid in improving overall gut health, including proper digestion and supporting a strong gastrointestinal lining 3.
Nested Naturals Super Greens Ingredients
This Super Greens powder supplement's ingredients are divided into several "blends", as you can see ahead.
Ingredients in the alkalizing blend include barley grass, wheat grass, alfalfa grass, wheatgrass, spirulina, chlorella, dulse, spinach, broccoli, parsley, and collard green powder. These foods contain various amino acids, vitamins and minerals, in addition to providing a good source of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids 7.
Take a look at this alternative: Athletic Greens Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
It is theorized that alkalizing your body will aid in the prevention of free radical damage. If you have bad skin, wrinkling, or wrinkles, this is a sign that you have a high level of free radicals in your body 6. Damage caused by free radicals has been linked to conditions such as Alzheimer's, rheumatoid arthritis, and cancer, among others 7,9.
Apple, rice bran, barley grass, and Jerusalem artichoke inulin powders are included in the fiber blend. These ingredients aid digestion by providing a variety of health benefits such as promoting regular bowel movements, toxin removal, and weight loss 10,11.
Beetroot, acerola, eleuthero, echinacea, acai, green tea, milk thistle, gingko leaf, luo han guo, raspberry, blueberry, and carrot powder are used to make this blend.
This blend, as the name implies, contains ingredients that have been shown to support a healthy immune system 10.
With 1.67 billion CFU, this blend contains lactobacillus gasseri, bifidobacterium bifidum, and bifidobacterium longum. Probiotics have been shown to provide relief from both IBD and IBS, as well as to boost immunity and promote good digestion 12,14.
Amylase, protease, lactase, lipase, and cellulase are all present in the final mixture. All of these enzymes provide a variety of health benefits, including improved digestion, balanced gut bacteria, and a healthy immune system response.
Nested Naturals Super Greens Safety and Side Effects
There are no well-known allergens, such as wheat, gluten, GMO, soy, dairy, egg, fish, nuts, corn, yeast, shellfish, or tree nuts present in Nested Naturals Super Greens, making it a safe supplement for the majority of consumers.
Nested Naturals Greens is a natural green drink made of over 40 green superfood powder ingredients that are certified USDA organic, non-GMO, and completely vegan. The manufacturer of Nested Greens strives to be open and honest with their customers, ensuring that their formula has been batch tested and certified by third-party labs.
That said, it’s worth double-checking the label to make sure you don't have any allergies to any of the ingredients in the formula.
Alike most dietary supplements, there is always potential for some common side effects, including:
Diarrhea and other GI problems: Dietary changes have the potential to disrupt your bacterial gut flora. An increase in dietary fiber, which is found in leafy vegetables, may also cause stomach upset.
Ingredients may have an effect on medication. Leafy green vegetables like kale and spinach are high in vitamin K, which may interfere with blood thinners.
Nested Naturals Super Greens also contains probiotics, which may cause:
- Temporary increase in gas and bloating that will pass.
- Increase in histamine, resulting in symptoms resembling an allergic reaction.
- In those who have recently had surgery or have a compromised immune system, there is an increased risk of infection.
If you experience any side effects, you should consider discontinuing use of this supplement. You should also talk to your doctor about any problems you're having.
Who Should Buy Nested Naturals Super Greens?
Nested Naturals Super Greens is for anyone looking to improve their overall health and well-being. This includes supporting body functions like digestion, immunity, heart health, detox, and reducing and preventing inflammation.
You might also be interested: Best B12 Supplements You Can Buy To Boost Your Energy Levels
This potent powdered greens supplement will appeal to price-conscious shoppers looking to get their daily greens. Additionally, if you are looking to make up for any missing dietary nutrients, this supplement is ideal for you.
Nested Naturals Super Greens Reviews and Final Thoughts
On Amazon, Nested Naturals Super Greens has received nearly 14,000 global ratings. Of those ratings, 70% of customers gave this supplement a 5-star rating and 16% gave it a 4 star rating. The majority of consumer feedback reported they experienced increased energy and better health.
Additionally, according to buyer feedback, when it comes to cost (ranges between $10-$30/bottle), Super Greens from Nested Naturals is one of the most reasonably priced daily greens supplements. If you’re looking to increase your daily greens intake, this Super Greens supplement is an excellent option with a solid value that outperforms others that will cost you twice as much!
Where to Buy Nested Naturals Super Greens
Nested Naturals Super Greens can be purchased online from two sources: the company's official website and retail sites (appear to be the better purchase option).
You can purchase Nested Naturals Greens as a one-time purchase or subscribe and save. The subscribe and save option will save you 5% on retail sites and 10% on the official website.
Based on feedback from buyers, the recommended option to go with is the subscription route. With this, you will get Nested Naturals Greens at a lower price and have the ability to choose the date of your next delivery.
In any case, pricing is around $27 for 8.5oz (30 servings) and around $25 if you go through the subscription route. Free delivery is offered within the United States for orders over $25 (USD). Depending on the shipping location, the cost of shipping will vary for international orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kaushik, A. (2020). Development of product through supplementation using beet greens and its sensory evaluation. Development, 21, 22.
- Freeland-Graves, J. H., & Nitzke, S. (2013). Position of the academy of nutrition and dietetics: total diet approach to healthy eating. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 113(2), 307-317.
- Boon, H., Clitheroe, J., & Forte, T. (2004). Effects of greens--. Canadian Journal of Dietetic Practice and Research, 65, 2.
- Morris, M. C., Wang, Y., Barnes, L. L., Bennett, D. A., Dawson-Hughes, B., & Booth, S. L. (2018). Nutrients and bioactives in green leafy vegetables and cognitive decline: Prospective study. Neurology, 90(3), e214-e222.
- Mostafidi, M., Sanjabi, M. R., Shirkhan, F., & Zahedi, M. T. (2020). A review of recent trends in the development of the microbial safety of fruits and vegetables. Trends in Food Science & Technology.
- Lobo, V., Patil, A., Phatak, A., & Chandra, N. (2010). Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health. Pharmacognosy reviews, 4(8), 118.
- Sonnen, J. A., Breitner, J. C., Lovell, M. A., Markesbery, W. R., Quinn, J. F., & Montine, T. J. (2008). Free radical-mediated damage to brain in Alzheimer's disease and its transgenic mouse models. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 45(3), 219-230.
- Ziskoven, C., Jäger, M., Zilkens, C., Bloch, W., Brixius, K., & Krauspe, R. (2010). Oxidative stress in secondary osteoarthritis: from cartilage destruction to clinical presentation?. Orthopedic reviews, 2(2).
- Ríos-Arrabal, S., Artacho-Cordón, F., León, J., Román-Marinetto, E., del Mar Salinas-Asensio, M., Calvente, I., & Núñez, M. I. (2013). Involvement of free radicals in breast cancer. Springerplus, 2(1), 1-12.
- Fasano, A. (2002). Toxins and the gut: role in human disease. Gut, 50(suppl 3), iii9-iii14.
- Galgani, J., & Ravussin, E. (2008). Energy metabolism, fuel selection and body weight regulation. International journal of obesity, 32(7), S109-S119.
- Dai, C., Zheng, C. Q., Jiang, M., Ma, X. Y., & Jiang, L. J. (2013). Probiotics and irritable bowel syndrome. World Journal of Gastroenterology: WJG, 19(36), 5973.
- Galdeano, C. M., & Perdigon, G. (2006). The probiotic bacterium Lactobacillus casei induces activation of the gut mucosal immune system through innate immunity. Clinical and Vaccine Immunology, 13(2), 219-226.
- Holscher, H. D. (2017). Dietary fiber and prebiotics and the gastrointestinal microbiota. Gut microbes, 8(2), 172-184.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.