Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
Men, need decision for a problem with an enlarged prostate and bad sleep? Try this Top quality product! Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto it's an innovative solution with a berry extract. Our review will give you more information about how effective it is, what benefits it has, and about the ingredients in the formula.
If you have an enlarged prostate, Havasu Saw Palmetto may be of value to you. The prostate gland functions as part of the male reproductive system. Currently, approximately 30 million men struggle with the negative implications associated with a poorly functioning prostate 1.
For males, an enlarged prostate severely impacts quality of life by creating a slew of issues. It can lead to frequent toilet visits, which not only hinders productivity levels during the day, but drives one to lose sleep at night. It can also have a negative impact on sexual function. These symptoms are enough to throw a man's entire existence into disarray 2.
This review is a part of: The Best Testosterone Supplements You Can Buy
Fortunately, there are natural remedies to improve quality of life and one viable solution to regain normal prostate function is Havasu Nutrition’s Saw Palmetto.
Havasu Saw Palmetto is a nutritional supplement for prostate health that relies on the efficacy of saw palmetto berry extract, which is the formula's primary active ingredient.
Saw Palmetto from Havasu Nutrition has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties, and has been shown to help hair regrowth, improve prostate function and renal efficiency 3.
Here You Will Discover More About:
- 1 Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto Benefits
- 2 Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto Ingredients
- 3 Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto Safety and Side Effects
- 4 Who Should Buy Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto?
- 5 Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto Reviews and Final Thoughts
- 6 Where to Buy Should Buy Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto Benefits
BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia) is a medical disorder distinguished by a slow, noncancerous, but irregular enlargement of the prostate 4.
Saw Palmetto has been shown in studies to assist men with BPH enhance urine flow and minimize nighttime urination when administered alone or in combination with standard medication therapy 5.
Supplementing with Havasu Nutrition’s Saw Palmetto on a daily basis could aid in the prevention of androgenic alopecia, popularly known as male pattern baldness. It is shown to strengthen hair and possibly promote regrowth 6.
Havasu Nutrition utilizes a blend of saw palmetto extract and berries, specifically formulated to inhibit the action of 5-alpha-reductase. This enzyme is in charge of converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is a hormone linked to hair loss 7.
Therefore, it is suggested that as saw palmetto effectively lowers excessive quantities of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), this prevents hair loss 7.
When measured against the placebo treatment, studies indicate a daily treatment of saw palmetto — especially when combined with an additional naturally occurring compound such as beta-sitosterol - lowered the incidence of hair loss in 60% of male participants 7.
By inhibiting DHT synthesis, saw palmetto prevents prostate enlargement and naturally alleviates BPH(benign prostatic hyperplasia) symptoms. It supports urinary tract and prostate health, balances hormones, and enhances vitality 8.
Further research suggests that saw palmetto may lower inflammatory indicators in prostate cells, as well as safeguard men's libido and fertility. Studies indicate saw palmetto also optimizes urinary tract function by reducing BPH-induced inflammation 9.
Take a look at this alternative to reduce stress: Irwin Naturals CBD Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto Ingredients
Saw palmetto is an all-natural plant-based compound that men utilize to restore prostate health, reverse hair loss, and improve sexual dysfunction 10.
It's potent biological activity helps manage different forms and levels of testosterone in the body. It’s efficacy in promoting prostate health has been proven in several scientific investigations 10.
Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto Safety and Side Effects
Scientific evaluation claims supplementing with saw palmetto is generally safe for healthy individuals. Although rare and relatively mild, common side effects may include headache, fatigue, digestive issues, and vertigo 11.
Regarding Havasu Saw Palmetto, there are currently no documented concerns filed. Moreover, there are no adverse effects mentioned in Havasu Saw Palmetto testimonials.
Take a look at this list: Best Prime Labs Supplements
Who Should Buy Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto?
Men experiencing the debilitating impact of an enlarged prostate will benefit from a prostate health supplement like Havasu Nutrition’s Saw Palmetto.
Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto Reviews and Final Thoughts
Havasu Saw Palmetto has numerous positive reviews and received positive feedback from customers. On Amazon, Havasu Saw Palmetto has a rating of 4.4/5 stars with over 18,500 ratings and nearly 5,400 customer reviews.
Consumer feedback verified it eased pain linked with sexual intercourse, helped men reduce trips to the bathroom, as well as completely empty their bladder. Buyers also appreciated the fact that this prostate health supplement is fairly inexpensive for the quality and efficacy it offers.
Where to Buy Should Buy Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto
Havasu Saw Palmetto is available for $19.99 on the official Havasu Nutrition webpage. It's also accessible on third-party shopping sites, where it's usually priced the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Oesterling, J. E. (1996). Benign prostatic hyperplasia: a review of its histogenesis and natural history. The Prostate, 29(S6), 67-73.
- Roehrborn, C. G. (2005). Benign prostatic hyperplasia: an overview. Reviews in urology, 7(Suppl 9), S3.
- Nick, G. L. (2004). Natural therapies for the prostate gland: a scientific review of nutrient and herbal combinations that promote prostate health. Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, (257), 66-76.
- Wilt, T. J., Ishani, A., Rutks, I., & MacDonald, R. (2000). Phytotherapy for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Public health nutrition, 3(4A), 459–472. https://doi.org/10.1017/s1368980000000549
- Champault, G., Patel, J. C., & Bonnard, A. M. (1984). A double-blind trial of an extract of the plant Serenoa repens in benign prostate hyperplasia. British journal of clinical pharmacology, 18(3), 461–462. https://doi.org/10.1111/
- Ustuner E. T. (2013). Cause of androgenic alopecia: crux of the matter. Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Global open, 1(7), e64. https://doi.org/10.1097/GOX.0000000000000005
- Prager, N., Bickett, K., French, N., & Marcovici, G. (2002). A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to determine the effectiveness of botanically derived inhibitors of 5-alpha-reductase in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia. Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, N.Y.), 8(2), 143–152. https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2002.8.143
- Sirab, N., Robert, G., Fasolo, V., Descazeaud, A., Vacherot, F., de la Taille, A., & Terry, S. (2013). Lipidosterolic extract of serenoa repens modulates the expression of inflammation related-genes in benign prostatic hyperplasia epithelial and stromal cells. International journal of molecular sciences, 14(7), 14301–14320. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms140714301
- Latil, A., Libon, C., Templier, M., Junquero, D., Lantoine-Adam, F., & Nguyen, T. (2012). Hexanic lipidosterolic extract of Serenoa repens inhibits the expression of two key inflammatory mediators, MCP-1/CCL2 and VCAM-1, in vitro. BJU international, 110(6 Pt B), E301–E307. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11144.x
- Asif, M., & Mohd, I. (2019). Prospects of medicinal plants derived nutraceuticals: A re-emerging new era of medicine and health aid. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2(4), 150-169.
- Agbabiaka, T. B., Pittler, M. H., Wider, B., & Ernst, E. (2009). Serenoa repens (saw palmetto): a systematic review of adverse events. Drug safety, 32(8), 637–647. https://doi.org/10.2165/00002018-200932080-00003
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.