Country Farms Super Greens Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Edited and medically reviewed by ✔️ Team of BestInSupplements | Written by Katelyn Johnson (B.S. and M.S. in Nutrition Science)
Want to give Country Farms Super Greens a try? Before you buy, learn from our review everything you need to know about this nutritional supplement - including its ingredients, how to use it to receive its benefits, and whether it’s a safe product.
Country Farms Super Greens superfood drink is a superfood supplement powder that is intended for use as a weight management supplement, as well as boost nutritional consumption 1.
Super Greens drink mix by Country Farms is high in antioxidants and contains 50 organic superfoods, including organically sourced fruits, vegetables, and probiotics, as well as fiber and omega 3 fatty acids. This is a potent combination of nutrients that is intended to increase your energy levels, enhance your immune system, and improve your digestion 1.
This review is part of: The Best Superfood Powder You Can Buy
The majority of Americans do not consume anywhere near the recommended number of fruits and vegetables in their diet. This can result in a variety of health issues, which Country Farms Super Greens powder can help with. It is a simple and effective means to increase nutrient intake and improve overall health.
Here You Will Discover More About:
Country Farms Super Greens Benefits
Country Farms Super Greens is a noteworthy superfood supplement that offers undeniable health benefits at a desirable level of convenience. Their Super Greens is a vegan, soy-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free drink that aims to boost immunity and energy levels.
The product is advertised as an alkalizing blend of 50 superfood ingredients, including a probiotic blend, specifically created to improve health and strength.
The typical diet is generally acidic, which causes blood pH levels to fluctuate, leading to major health consequences if not balanced with alkaline foods. This could lead to osteoporosis and other bone problems, as well as putting the body in danger of acidosis 2.
The blend's multiple ingredients alkalizing capabilities are vital for restoring a healthy equilibrium in the body by offering a boost of alkaline minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium 2.
Antioxidants aid in the protection of the body against oxidation and free radicals. Free radicals have been related to a variety of health issues, including cancer, diabetes, and dementia 3. Country Farms superfood greens blend powder is high in vitamins C and E, which assist to protect the body from common ailments and to improve the immune system 3.
Country Farms Super Greens contains a highly beneficial nutrient, namely 200mg of potassium per serving. Many people do not get enough potassium in their diet, which is essential for cardiovascular health, bone and muscular strength 4.
Potassium intake deficiency can cause weariness and weakness. As a result, this potent supplement will treat, cure, or prevent all of the aforementioned issues 4.
Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that aid in the proper functioning of your digestive tract 5. Country Farms Super Greens has a CFU count of 100 million (colony forming units). The daily suggested dosage, according to Harvard Medical School, is between 1 billion and 10 billion CFUs multiple days a week 5.
So, while this advanced nutrient-rich mix does not include a lot of probiotics per serving, taking it on a daily basis could prove to be quite advantageous to your digestive and overall health.
The supplement offers a fiber blend that provides a variety of health benefits. It promotes regular digestive function, decreases cholesterol, and may aid in weight loss. Fiber also promotes healthy blood sugar levels and makes you feel full. This can help to prevent food cravings and the desire to eat more food 6.
The organic mushroom blend contains B vitamins and antioxidants. It protects the immune system and helps to avoid cell damage 7.
Country Farms Super Greens Ingredients
The green drink mix is USDA-certified organic and contains 50 organic ingredients, including superfoods and dairy-free probiotics.
With 28 ingredients listed on the label, this superfood drink is primarily composed of wheat grass, spirulina, pea protein, alfalfa, aloe vera and barley grass - totaling 9 grams.
Organic Greens Blend
Includes: Oat Fiber, Grass Blend (Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa leaf), Spirulina, Flax Seed, Spinach, Parsely, Spirulina, Chlorella, Aloe Vera inner leaf gel 200:1 concentrate, Broccoli, Kale, Green Cabbage.
The grass blend contains three extremely potent varieties of grass, all of which have considerable cholesterol-lowering qualities 8. Saponin content is high in wheatgrass, barley grass, and alfalfa leaf, which can help minimize LDL cholesterol absorption and enhance HDL cholesterol levels in the stomach 8.
The anti-inflammatory properties of the grasses may aid in the treatment of oxidative damage-related disorders and reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease, and ulcerative colitis 9.
Oats, as one of the world's healthiest grains, offer the body with a potent dosage of nutrition in the form of antioxidants and fiber. It contains beta-glucan, a type of soluble fiber that helps to lower blood sugar levels and promote beneficial bacteria in the stomach 10.
Spinach has been linked to a number of health benefits including enhanced bone health, better digestion, and lower blood pressure. This superfood contains some of the most effective antioxidants on the world, which suggests that it may aid in the prevention of diabetes and cancer 11.
Take a look at this alternative: Purely Inspired Organic Protein Reviews, Ingredients, Does It Work?
Parsley is often associated as a garnish, yet it is abundant in vitamins A, C, and K, which makes it a good addition to the blend. It is high in antioxidants such as beta carotene and lutein, which are beneficial to eyehealth and reduce the risk of macular degeneration 12.
Organic Fruits and Vegetables Blend
Includes: Beet, Red Raspberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Carrot, Cherry, Acerola, Apple, Banana, Flax, Mango, Papaya, Pear, Pineapple, Tomato, Peach, Acai, Watermelon.
Beets are nutrient-dense root vegetables that are high in vitamins and minerals. This low-calorie superfood possesses anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and anti-hypertensive qualities, as well as the capacity to lower blood pressure and promote digestive and brain health 13.
Berries are one of the most potent sources of antioxidants and micronutrients. Berries are well-known for their heart-health benefits and cholesterol-lowering properties. Another benefit is that they are fantastic for skin health 14.
Pomegranates are beneficial for the immune system, fertility, and cancer prevention. Pomegranates are high in vitamins and phytochemicals, making them an excellent way to lower your risk of chronic diseases and inflammation 15.
Organic Prebiotic and Fiber Blend
Includes: Green Pea Fiber, Acacia fibergum, Blue Agave Inulin, Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin, Apple Pectin.
Includes: LactoSpore Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus Subtilis (100 million CFUs).
Dietary fibers that feed probiotic bacteria colonies in the colon are known as probiotics. As a result, these two blends work together to improve gut health and minimize the risk of disease 16. Because probiotic pills are normally pricey, the inclusion of a probiotic blend in the formula is a big selling factor.
Organic Mushroom Blend
Includes: Maitake Mushroom (Grifola Frondosus), Himematsutake (Agaricus Blazei) Mushroom, Cordyceps Sinensis Mushroom, Turkey Tail (Trametes Versicolor) Mushroom, Shitake (Lentinula Edodes) Mushroom Powder, Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) Mushroom, Zhu Ling (Plyporous Umbellatus) Mushroom, Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) Mushroom, Reishi (Ganoderma Iucidum) Mushroom, Meshimakobu (Phellinus linteus) Mushroom.
Mushrooms are one of the world's healthiest superfoods. Mushrooms are not only high in fiber and protein, but they are also chock-full of antioxidants and vitamins. The potent combination of nutrients helps to slow down the aging process, boost immunity, and protect against chronic diseases and infections like cancer 17.
Country Farms Super Greens Safety and Side Effects
Country Farms Super Greens are unlikely to cause any side effects.
Who Should Buy Country Farms Super Greens?
If you find that your vegetable intake drops during long work days or during travel, consider bringing greens powder with you to help maintain your nutrients.
You could also like: Best B12 Supplements to Give You The Energy Boost You Need
This supplement offers a diverse assortment of highly beneficial nutrient-dense foods that aid in general health and fitness by improving immunity, digestion, and bone and muscle building.
Country Farms Super Greens Reviews and Final Thoughts
As a whole, Country Farms Super Greens received remarkably positive feedback from customers, with over 72% of Amazon reviews rating 5 stars and 15% rating 4 stars!
There are numerous customers that have used the product for a long time due to the supplement containing a high concentration of superfoods that deliver health benefits. Because it has been available for years, one can assume it has consistent successful outcomes for consumers.
Many consumers are overjoyed with their purchase and the majority of customer reviews state that they find the product to be an excellent strategy to improve the amount of nutrients in their diet. They assure other potential buyers that this super greens powder mixes well, does not have an overpowering taste, and makes you feel great after drinking it.
Country Farm Super Greens provides an advanced nutrient blend of fruits and vegetables, powerful minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and much more. These superfood components will strengthen your immune system and increase your energy levels.
Negative reviews were uncommon, however several people expressed dissatisfaction with the taste. Many people continue to use the product despite this, as they appear to accept that greens powders aren't particularly tasty.
Where to Buy Country Farms Super Greens
Although the official Country Farms website displays their Super Greens and a full range of other supplements in this brand, this supplement is only retailed through distributors. This means you cannot purchase their products on the company website.
That said, there is a store locator available to show buyers where Country Farm supplements can be found in retail stores such as Walmart, Kroger, CVS/pharmacy, and Kmart.
Country Farms Super Greens is most easily obtained from Amazon.com, especially if you are a Prime member.
Prices for one 10.6oz tub (14 servings) on Amazon range from $16 to $20, with some sellers bundling 2-3 tubs in one.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Varzakas, T., Kandylis, P., Dimitrellou, D., Salamoura, C., Zakynthinos, G., & Proestos, C. (2018). Innovative and fortified food: Probiotics, prebiotics, gmos, and superfood. In Preparation and processing of religious and cultural foods (pp. 67-129). Woodhead Publishing.
- Aoi, W., Zou, X., Xiao, J. B., & Marunaka, Y. (2019). Body fluid pH balance in metabolic health and possible benefits of dietary alkaline foods. eFood, 1(1), 12-23.
- Estrada-Gil, L. E., Contreras-Esquivel, J. C., Mata-Gómez, M. A., Flores-Gallegos, A. C., Zugasti-Cruz, A., Rodríguez-Herrera, R., ... & Ascacio-Valdés, J. A. (2021). Functional Foods and Ingredients, Supplements, Nutraceuticals, and Superfoods Uses and Regulation. In Natural Food Products and Waste Recovery (pp. 51-67). Apple Academic Press.
- Speak, H. W. T. Potassium Benefits And The Top Ranked Potassium Rich Foods.
- Kerry, R. G., Patra, J. K., Gouda, S., Park, Y., Shin, H. S., & Das, G. (2018). Benefaction of probiotics for human health: A review. Journal of food and drug analysis, 26(3), 927-939.
- Belobrajdic, D., Brownlee, I., Hendrie, G., Rebuli, M., & Bird, T. (2018). Gut health and weight loss: An overview of the scientific evidence of the benefits of dietary fibre during weight loss.
- Podkowa, A., Kryczyk-Poprawa, A., Opoka, W., & Muszyńska, B. (2020). Culinary–medicinal mushrooms: a review of organic compounds and bioelements with antioxidant activity. European Food Research and Technology, 1-21.
- del Hierro, J. N., Herrera, T., Fornari, T., Reglero, G., & Martin, D. (2018). The gastrointestinal behavior of saponins and its significance for their bioavailability and bioactivities. Journal of Functional Foods, 40, 484-497.
- Rekatsina, M., Paladini, A., Piroli, A., Zis, P., Pergolizzi, J. V., & Varrassi, G. (2020). Pathophysiology and therapeutic perspectives of oxidative stress and neurodegenerative diseases: a narrative review. Advances in therapy, 37(1), 113-139.
- Martinez-Villaluenga, C., & Penas, E. (2017). Health benefits of oat: Current evidence and molecular mechanisms. Current Opinion in Food Science, 14, 26-31.
- Al-Dashti, Y. A., Holt, R. R., Stebbins, C. L., Keen, C. L., & Hackman, R. M. (2018). Dietary flavanols: a review of select effects on vascular function, blood pressure, and exercise performance. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 37(7), 553-567.
- Buscemi, S., Corleo, D., Di Pace, F., Petroni, M. L., Satriano, A., & Marchesini, G. (2018). The effect of lutein on eye and extra-eye health. Nutrients, 10(9), 1321.
- Gupta, E., & Mishra, P. (2021). Functional Food with Some Health Benefits, So Called Superfood: A Review. Current Nutrition & Food Science, 17(2), 144-166.
- King, E. S., & Bolling, B. W. (2020). Composition, polyphenol bioavailability, and health benefits of aronia berry: a review. Journal of Food Bioactives, 11.
- Lavoro, A., Falzone, L., Gattuso, G., Salemi, R., Cultrera, G., Leone, G. M., ... & Libra, M. (2021). Pomegranate: A promising avenue against the most common chronic diseases and their associated risk factors. International Journal of Functional Nutrition, 2(2), 1-12.
- Yang, H., Sun, Y., Cai, R., Chen, Y., & Gu, B. (2020). The impact of dietary fiber and probiotics in infectious diseases. Microbial pathogenesis, 140, 103931.
- Hobbs, C. (2021). Christopher Hobbs's Medicinal Mushrooms: The Essential Guide: Boost Immunity, Improve Memory, Fight Cancer, Stop Infection, and Expand Your Consciousness. Storey Publishing.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.